What if the tip breaks?

SmokeyMacPot

ok what if the tip of my plant breaks off? it didnt fall off it fust like snaped. will it still be able to grow?? it is about 3 weeks old just a little stem with like 4 leaves, will it stil grow?? :peace:

did it dry up or something bad with nutes?

how much was snapped of?if its just the tip then dont worry about it...all; it will do is make the plant bush out but seeings as you havent got much growth on it,what branches is left will now bush out....i do it on purpose all the time....its called topping..

allt he best

i clipped the tip attempting to FIM and it never made two stalks its just little leaves that are there but nothing has happened. all it did was induce stem growth and some leaf growth. focused on the bottom part more.

yea but it never made the tops Colonel so i fucked up and stopped the growth im hoping for the other branches to do the job.

she is doing better now and im only using a cp flourescent twist 150w 2700 lumen output, 1 33 watt warm white 28' tube 800 lumens and a 15w cool blue floursescent and i have seen nice results using perlite and soil mix, oxymycotes or whatever teh little yellow balls,Tomato (cant stress TOMATO enough) miracle grow, and Ammonium Nitrate 21-0-02 24.due to cold weather in Az HAHA!! for once shes popped out one preflowering to let me know shes a fem bagseed really really good bud though sweet skunk..im hoping on letting her vegg until she makes a nice canopy then ill switch to 12/12 and crank the K drop the N. i used half of the time 24hours on and then switched to 18/6. this is my second grow for personal reasons only and i think someone is watching over me...

Re: what if the tip breaks ?

:icon_cool :smokin: :goof: im smokin a bowl of my first attempt at cfl grow She was a Beautiful ak47 x grapefruit plant i dont know how to post pics on here but i can later.
i accidentally fimmed it wrong and it still provided..Mighty Weed!! i yielded about 13 grams dried it shrunk like fuck to about 8 grams but it was all worth it cheaper then buying a 1/4 for 90. next to be harvested Skunk Bubblegum and the Pine Bagseed HAHA. Along the way Afghan Seeds !!!!

Re: what if the tip breaks ?

yeah man, cool. cfl are nice and make for nice weed. when you dry your weed it does shrink alot because it is mostly water. sounds like you are going to have a hell of a time tho. cant wait for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom