What if we did this

thats a great idea, untill you think about it!!!! i myself never seen a problem with this idea untill-i spent money on quality fem'd seeds for outdoor planting and if you actually stop to think about spreading seeds around to overgrow the feds then you might want to consider that if your spreading crap weed seeds everywhere they will grow some males and the pollen will fly through the air and find someones precious outdoor females and turn them all to seed crap---now you have money spent on good quality genetics wasted because of getting downgraded by someones crappy seeds they planted(good quality strains pollinated by crappy genetics)-----it's something that if i were to catch you doing it within a mile of my outside females--you would instantly become fertilizer

We already have people doing this. We call it Operation Overgrown. So hoard your seeds until spring and you can plant them at the same time as us!

I would be in love with the world.

I think we would had access to UNLIMITED weed ALL THE TIME, and that my friend, would be a blessing :D ..

Just don't plant your expensive females outside, this could be a great idea if everyone got on board. It's what the country needs to push it into making the right decision. We have to start thinking for ourselves, freetheweed I think it's a great idea man, I'm definitely on board.

Not that this is related but you can save stems too, chop them and grind them and make some space butter for super mellow cookies!:yummy:

What if every single person who had seeds planted them throughout the country. everywhere that you could. millions of people planting hundreds of seeds ..........per state........:yummy::cool::tokin:

In my opinion, it would probably be a bad thing for the legalization of marijuana. Can you image the outcry of middle class parents when marijuana is available to their teenagers at a ditch-by-ditch basis? It's just going to cause more money being put into the fight AGAINST marijuana. I'm sorry to say, I don't think marijuana should be readily available for anyone that wants to visit a ditch in the country. Unfortunately our country is ran by a system of numbers, and we need to show legislation that legalization is more profitable than prohibition.

I tend to agree with bergdawg...... everything has to do with money... don't forget one of our biggest enemies is the alcohol industry.... MONEY MONEY MONEY Capitolism MONEY

i'm going to do this about 10 miles from home this spring have thousands of old bagweed seeds not sure why i kept them but i did
precious females will be greenhoused at my partners from now on so i'm on board for the overgrow---theres a town close to me the largest town in this county and every summer all over downtown there are flowers planted in large cement pots even around the courthouse---good thing i got enuff beans that some will sprout even tho by the courthouse i plan to just walk by and throw out some handfulls so as not to be noticed by n e 1 or the cameras-suppose i could drop my phone or keys and actually pop a couple into soil while picking up keys/phone-than go back by later and spill some water but in other downtown spots i might even veg them for awhile 1st b4 putting them out there--gonna have to scout out the library and post office to c if n e cameras around there-- they both have large planters of flowers also---if it works out i'm sure itll be on the local news here when someone realizes, unless a stoner sees and grabs them up

ever since the 2nd year of my getn high i have wanted to be johnny pot seed-- now with a indoor partner i actually can live the dream--oh yeah baby---
sow the seeds of love

Back
Top Bottom