What is a good organic super soil recipe for growing outdoors?

Phillybonker

I know the NPK ratio has to be different at vegging and flowering stages and I want to make a 100% organic super soil, so how would I go about this considering the NPK has to be different during vegging and flowering?

I know the NPK ratio has to be different at vegging and flowering stages and I want to make a 100% organic super soil, so how would I go about this considering the NPK has to be different during vegging and flowering?
Hi Philly... you compromise. You make a good minerally rich supersoil with everything needed for both stages and then rely on the microbes and the plants and the organic feeding cycle to feed your plants what they need. It doesn't matter that your NPK levels don't change in the soil between stages because the plants and the microbes will figure it out and give your plants the perfect nutrition. Keep in mind that when you grow organically, YOU are not feeding the plants. Everything needed for the entire grow is put in that soil and then you only supply water and step out of the way.

Coots mix.... same in VEG as in Flower. All you need is water. Can re-use that same soil over and over for a VERY long time. Super simple mix very few amendments and it works.

Back
Top Bottom