What is best PH Pen to buy

blk92mustang

Hey everyone- can you please give me your feedback on what is the best PH pen to buy? I have the Milwaukee
PH-600 and it seems to be very inaccurate. Also how long do you have to leave it in the water for it to register the correct PH? Thanks

I picked up a Rapitest PH meter at the hydro shop today. It works pretty good so far ..... it was only 13 bucks.

My feeling is buy an inexpensive model through Amazon and also but some "calibration standard", which is a liquid of a specific ph that you can check and calibrate your pen with. I bought a inexpensive one with a "M" logo (it's a yellow pen). I also use rain water to water my plants, it generally has a ph of 7.

I have that same yellow pen. 10 bucks on Ebay. When I check it weekly, it's within a few tenths of a point.
Seems to be working fine for me. At that price you can get a new one for every year.

Exactly!!!

In alot of cases, inexpensive electriconics are all the same.....made the same for the various manufacturers only different company logos.

I have that same yellow pen. 10 bucks on Ebay. When I check it weekly, it's within a few tenths of a point.
Seems to be working fine for me. At that price you can get a new one for every year.
I have that one too and it is so easy to calibrate with the little included screwdriver !

Exactly!!!

In alot of cases, inexpensive electriconics are all the same.....made the same for the various manufacturers only different company logos.

That cheap yellow model looks like it came out of the same mold as my older expensive Hannas and I like it better than I did the old one.

Back
Top Bottom