What is going on with 8 wk flowering plant?

DeanB

Hi,
So I noticed last night before I went to bed something on the leaves. I have 4 plants total and only this one is showing it. I looked under my 60-100x power led microscope to see if it was dirt or dust because it was windy yesterday and it looks like a bunch of amber clusters. I know that's what I want to see, but I haven't seen it like this before, they are usually spread out. Is it something i should harvest now?, is too much of something, ph off? Maybe a trait sign? Idk. The plant is 56 days since flip to 12/12 or 49 days since first flower. :thanks:
20160225_111143.jpg
20160225_105323.jpg
20160225_105236.jpg

Hi DeanB,

My first thought is that what your seeing are the trichomes having developed some amber coloring and based on your statement "I know that's what I want to see..." suspect it is yours as well. However, without being able to see the magnified image as you did, I find it difficult to offer any constructive thought or observation.

Any idea what strain your plant is? I ask as we could then at least compare it to the breeders description which usually includes a hint at the expected time in flower to maturity. Given that your approaching the 60 day mark in flowering, I would expect you are nearing the end of the plants maturation and harvest time.

Be well and happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom