What is going on? Help

MarriedOn420

Okay so I noticed my a leaf tip was yellow and I had a leaf with yellow spots. I put her in 12/12 5 days ago haven't gave no nutes for a week flushed her to get ready for flowering nutes. This is my first grow so I am learning. The yellow didn't progress till I took her out of her 12hrs of dark and now the leave is curling and drying I also noticed another leaf look like something nibbled on it but I am positive there are no bugs I don't want to lose my plant does anyone know what's going on????

20150329_121041.jpg
20150329_121050.jpg
20150329_121205.jpg

Is it possible you splashed liquid on those leaves, and maybe accidently cut or crushed to cause the other leaf damage shown? Your plant looks healthy to me. Maybe could use a bit more light. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I just put it in the sun for a bit after reading I think it is nute burn so I am currently flushing my plant she is under 4 23w cfl lights and 1 26w cfl plant light. I was using Fox farm and will be using tiger bloom soon.

MO 420 just click on that users profile and hit "ignore". Eventually they will look for attention somewhere else or their mommy will tell them their internet time is up

Back
Top Bottom