What Is Spike & Is It For You?

TestNegative

Hi to all my 420 friends

Sometimes it is hard to know what to use in order to pass your test. There are a lot of products and claims on the market and it is not always easy to make heads or tails of it all.

Just like any other type of products of the market, these are not one size fits all. Every product we have, has a specific purpose.

Today I would like to talk about the Spike Additive. This product is something that you add directly to your urine sample. If you are in a situation where you are observed, this IS NOT the product for you. The Spike Additive is meant ONLY for the Emit test (panel / instant test). It covers all drugs prescriptions or otherwise. The product comes with 2 vials. The only customers that would need to use both vials for a test would be regular (twice a week or more) THC users. Everyone else only need 1 vial per test.

You can use this product for random or scheduled tests. There is not abstains required. Just add this product to your sample and it is as easy as that!

I just wanted to remind you that TestNegative has a staff that is very knowledgeable, not just about the Clear Choice product line but also testing methods. We can help you find the right product for your situation.

TestNegative can be reached by phone at 1.866.900.5656 or is e-mail at support@testnegative.com

Check back next week for our next posting!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws

Back
Top Bottom