What is the best strain out there?

Blue Dream!!!

Personally.after.10 year's of licenced growing that the.best strains are the home bred ones.i had.spent. after crossing.skunk.1 ,blueberry.from.dj.shorts ,herijuana and.finally headband over 10 years to.get.them.stable .the.final results.was.a.strain.tha when.clones.were. vegged 10.days each plant.would develop into.2-3.oz plants.night.stinky ,sticky and.super tasty and very potent so.imho.breading your own.based.on your likes and.needs you will never.go.wrong

Respect OG, THC 29.9%, wish i could find some of its seeds!!!!!!

And from what i have herd the real of is the result of selective breeding and the bud that first pot to be called of kush rich a single mother and any clone flowered from her all other are. Strains with the name of in them are just strains that some of its.lineage is from an og cutting. But there are a few growers who do have access to original. Og cuttings grown into mothers but not manybut the point is the strain that is strongest is made.up from the best genetics to get the super strains

I dont think you can simply name one strain as the best because of so many different factors, but you can always check the HighTimes Cannabis Cup for the best starins info :)

Btw dont forget to check the best bud and the best plant of the month ;) :420:

It all depends on what your looking for in a med or rec. herb:ganjamon:

I am new at growing my own plant, I have muscle spasms an arthritis. I grow outdoors although this winter I am trying to grow some inside to get a good female to take clones off. I was wondering if you could tell me what types are better I dont smoke I make cookies an I have found that I have some bag seeds unknown genetics that tend to be really good for baking. except they are regular seeds is there anyway that I can sort out what will be male from female?

I am new at growing my own plant, I have muscle spasms an arthritis. I grow outdoors although this winter I am trying to grow some inside to get a good female to take clones off. I was wondering if you could tell me what types are better I dont smoke I make cookies an I have found that I have some bag seeds unknown genetics that tend to be really good for baking. except they are regular seeds is there anyway that I can sort out what will be male from female?

I'm sure the bags seeds in your neck of the woods are of good quality. I think the strains you like to smoke are the best for you to eat. the only way is to grow the out and flower them. So your option would be to clone the best of the females. your another option would be to purchase feminized seeds. the last option I can think of is to light poison your best plant and get a hermaphrodite that will fill its self with feminized seeds than you wont have that male problem.

Back
Top Bottom