What is the best strain out there?

Herijuana.......NOT for the novice smoker. My friend big Bob a long time quality ganga smoker tried a nice sized bong hit of it topped w/ a bit of kief. As soon as he'd blown out his hit a look come over his face, said he felt funny, thot it was his heart, took his breath away.......big guy went to the hospital cause he was afraid he was gonna have a heart attack..... lmao:cheesygrinsmiley:
He was fine.......except I'm sure he ruined his own awesome stone with all that worry.
Herijuana is one hit shit. and it hits you so hard and fast you'd swear your universe just shifted.

Its all opinion my friend. I would have to say That Retarded Seed is the best strain I've ever had, it didn't knock me out but I had a great buzz. Too bad you can only find it in a small town in Michigan.

Like B2TM stated, its completely subjective. It's even contingent apon whether you're referring to indica dom strains or sativa dom strains. My favorites however, would have to be Sweet tooth 3#, a-11, or Isis.

Another favourite of mine.. had it like 4 months ago was "Golden Sunshine" - i compared it to Blueberry (the high), but it tastes diferently. not as berry flavoured.

Define "best".

Sativa/S-dom's are great for an active, cereberal high. Bad side-effect--it makes you paranoid.
Indica/I-dom's produce a more kick-back, couch-lock stone. Bad side-effect--your a lazy ass stoner.

You can also adjust what kind of high you get by when you harvest.
Harvest when the hairs are 1/3 color changed is a head high, when 3/4 color changed more of a body high.
I like variety. I find if I smoke the same thing day in and day out it gets boring and seems to lose it's "punch".
For that reason, every year I grow as many different strains as possible. Right now I have 7 different strains growing. I couldn't get the pure sativa clones I wanted but I have some heavily S-dom's (judging by the width of the leaf blades).

Every late Oct./Nov. it's a fun time as we test the different strains.
Having a lot of different strains also means I can blend 2 or more together to get places I might not be able to with just 1.

I keep different strains in different labeled jars, but around this time of the year, with most of the big buds gone, I mix all the smaller buds together in 1 large container so it's sort of a "grab bag" lol.

Yah vaporizing is more of a medical way of getting high. If I hit my volcano too much, my body kinda goes numb and I don't wanna move, even with shwaggy herb.

Any medicinal cannabis.. herb, hash, oil, tinctures, medibles.. it's all good!:peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

most stuff in Canada -primarily BC- is like that. will knock you off your ass, especially any Americans who smoke crap. I was out in FL last summer, and didnt bring anything with me this time, had a hell of a time finding some... finally bought a quarter for $100 USD...

I tell ya the crab grass on the ground would have tasted better. That shit i bought gave me a stomach ache and made me feel sick. i was told that was some of the higher grade. you guys are deprived!

will duties and shippin 'n shit the price is a bit more here in Canada. Also, compared to other big name stores here in Canada. that price is a good price.. At Friendly Stranger it retails for $1100 CDN,, what a rip off..

Brett2theMax said:
Its all opinion my friend. I would have to say That Retarded Seed is the best strain I've ever had, it didn't knock me out but I had a great buzz. Too bad you can only find it in a small town in Michigan.

im from Michigan, where could i find that bud?:peace:

With out a doubt "Headstash" the Father of Herijuana Grown in Humbolt I had some in 2000 and dont care what you think is the best it all has to go down a notch (way down) once you take 1-2 hits of this shit. Not for the light at heart I will say. I was smoking the best green bud you can find every day in No Cal but this shit got a hold of me and would'nt let go. The only weed that made me non functional. Could not drive could not do anything. dont know what Smoke Sessions is talking about, dont go to Fl the next time bro just go to Oaksterdam (Oakland Ca)and that is the shit in the U.S.

OnionGobbler said:
Sweet tooth 3#

We use to get something called #3 around here back in the early 80's. One toke stuff. Ya could"nt take too big a hit off it, make ya choke yer guts up. Had a friend come up from Fl. who thought himself a stoner. He left here all buzzed up and about 10 minutes later called me from a pay phone crying out , "HELP!" Funnest damn thing I ever seen.

Theres a lot of good shit out there.. thats all I have to say.. :allgood:

Bravo---Perfect answer. I've yet to get my hands on something that puts me there. Would love to try that Maui Waui. Anyone know where those seeds are?

Back
Top Bottom