What is the difference in weeks in grow time for autoflower vs fast growing?

It has been incredibly difficult for me to find knowledge about the difference between fast growing and auto flowering plants.

I know that GENERALLY I could say that:
-Photoperiod strains grow seed to harvest in about 21 weeks.
-autoflower strains grow seed to harvest in about 10 weeks
-fast growing grow seed to harvest in about ____________?

I am aware that the above summary times are very generalized and that photo. Strains can be grown for years if you want if you control the white cycle, but I’m just looking for a general answer that is under 10 weeks.

Like I said, the other types’ growing types aren’t what I’m looking for.
I’m looking for fast version growing time.

What about comparing fast to auto in growing time?
Leaving out the sellers, what do we know about fast version?
(The mix between ruderalis and auto)

The magic number you are looking for will fall somewhere between 55 to 75 days for a "fast flowering" strain.

Like I said, the other types’ growing types aren’t what I’m looking for.
I’m looking for fast version growing time.
But it is hard to figure out what 'fast growing' is unless it is compared to something and the something has to be similar. We can't compare the overall growing times of these "fast version cannabis strains" to the growing times of short season tomatoes.

What about comparing fast to auto in growing time?
Leaving out the sellers, what do we know about fast version?
(The mix between ruderalis and auto)
Well, if you are not looking at the "other types growing times" then it is hard to figure out what you are looking for and wonder why there is no point in bringing up ruderalis. But, we really do have to bring Ruderalis into the discussion eventually since it seems most, if not all, of these "fast" strains involve cross-breeding with that version of Cannabis.

Two search questions that will help....
>>fast growing cannabis strains
and
>>what does fast growing cannabis strain mean

In order to figure out the answer we have to decide if we want "fast growing" or "fast flowering". Fast growing seems to mean knocking a couple of weeks off of the vegetating stage and fast flowering is knocking a couple off of the flowering time 'most of the time'. What we gain in shorter overall time from the seed sprouting to the harvest often means a lower quantity.

Something else to think about. We can also pull off a "fast growing" time frame by growing photoperiod strains and only allowing 3 weeks of vegetating time and then 8 weeks for flowering. Not much difference.

It has been incredibly difficult for me to find knowledge about the difference between fast growing and auto flowering plants.

I know that GENERALLY I could say that:
-Photoperiod strains grow seed to harvest in about 21 weeks.
-autoflower strains grow seed to harvest in about 10 weeks
-fast growing grow seed to harvest in about ____________?

I am aware that the above summary times are very generalized and that photo. Strains can be grown for years if you want if you control the white cycle, but I’m just looking for a general answer that is under 10 weeks.
Look for indica dominate auto flower seed .they will Finnish in under 8 weeks some sooner so many to choose from now days compaired to ten years back .white widow auto FEMS I run Finnish up in 78days from seed to harvist 24/7 light from.sprout to cut day

Look for indica dominate auto flower seed .they will Finnish in under 8 weeks some sooner so many to choose from now days compaired to ten years back .white widow auto FEMS I run Finnish up in 78days from seed to harvist 24/7 light from.sprout to cut day
U could be referring to fast plants there in between an auto and photo period iv never messed with them only auto flower and reg FEMS I get my seed at nisgra seed bank always good yeilds

Back
Top Bottom