What is Vegetative growth?

can any 1 please help me,i need 2 change my avitar to a newer pic of my plant, how?? thanks sorry im a noob n fukin stoned lol

To help reduce the stress on the plant mix up some superthrive B12 at 1/4 tsp per gal of water that has the proper ph for your type of grow and top feed your stressed baby with 1 cup 3 times a day until the gal is gone and that will help you out a lot. 18 hrs of light and 6 hrs total darkness will be good enough. It has been tested and proven that over 18 hrs of darkness does not really change much except your electric bill, unless you are trying to get new clone cuttings to root.
Good Luck

What strain is it?4*White widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?Indica, Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?It is in veg for 6 mounth
If in Veg... For how long?16 hours light on 8 hours off
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil
If soil... what is in your mix?30 perlit 10 vermicompost 40 potting soil 20 cocopeat
If soil... What size pot?19 litr
Size of light?2*MH 400 and 2*HPS400
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab?30 c
RH of Room/cab?70
PH of media or res?Already:ph 6 . but now 6.5 by lime+wather
Any Pests ?already trips but now Clean
How often are you watering?per 2 day 1
Type and strength of ferts used?npk 20 20 20 of mounth3

What strain is it?4*White widow
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?Indica, Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?It is in veg for 6 mounth
If in Veg... For how long?16 hours light on 8 hours off
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor
Soil or Hydro?soil
If soil... what is in your mix?30 perlit 10 vermicompost 40 potting soil 20 cocopeat
If soil... What size pot?19 litr
Size of light?2*MH 400 and 2*HPS400
Is it aircooled?no
Temp of Room/cab?30 c
RH of Room/cab?70
PH of media or res?Already:ph 6 . but now 6.5 by lime+wather
Any Pests ?already trips but now Clean
How often are you watering?per 2 day 1
Type and strength of ferts used?npk 20 20 20 of mounth3

Their pistil change from white to brown and this concerned me. There is a problem(in flowering)?

Their pistil change from white to brown and this concerned me. There is a problem?:adore:

Are you checking your trich with a magnifying tool? Pistels and trichs will turn amber. Trichs from clear to cloudy, cloudy to amber. It is said on, this site, you want a 50% cloudy 50% amber in the trichs at harvest.

Are you checking your trich with a magnifying tool? Pistels and trichs will turn amber. Trichs from clear to cloudy, cloudy to amber. It is said on, this site, you want a 50% cloudy 50% amber in the trichs at harvest.
Thanks.
there are in Vegetative growth for six months.
their pistils(old pistils) are brown and dry.

their pistils(old pistils) are brown and dry.some pistils are short even Some disappeared but new pistils are Healthy.i am apprehensived.There is a problem(in flowering)?

their pistils(old pistils) are brown and dry.some pistils are short even Some disappeared but new pistils are Healthy.i am apprehensived.There is a problem(in flowering)?

I'm a little confused. You say in one post that they've been in veg for 6 months,If they're in veg they shouldn't have pistils.

Then you say pistils changed from white to brown. (Let us refer to that shade as amber) That is normal. The leaves should be frosty looking with trichs. You'll want to go to your nearest radio shack and buy a 60x to 100x mini microscope. Its about $13.00. Then carefully take a small cutting from one of the frosty leaves view the trichs with the microscope. If they are clear they are not ready. If they are cloudy they are getting there. If they are half cloudy and have amber HARVEST! You may want to check out the Deep Water Culture Thread and Roseman's tutorial can be found there. That's where I get most of my info.

I'm a little confused. You say in one post that they've been in veg for 6 months,If they're in veg they shouldn't have pistils.

Then you say pistils changed from white to brown. (Let us refer to that shade as amber) That is normal. The leaves should be frosty looking with trichs. You'll want to go to your nearest radio shack and buy a 60x to 100x mini microscope. Its about $13.00. Then carefully take a small cutting from one of the frosty leaves view the trichs with the microscope. If they are clear they are not ready. If they are cloudy they are getting there. If they are half cloudy and have amber HARVEST! You may want to check out the Deep Water Culture Thread and Roseman's tutorial can be found there. That's where I get most of my info.

I have my old pkg on the microscope. Its "Radio Shack Illuminated Microscope"

Not really sure, sounds like a mature plant in veg. Switch lights to 12 hours on and 12 hours off and see if they flower. Indica strains flower for 8 - 10 weeks (typically) and Sativa strains flower longer.

Correct, pistals don't usually show until flower or pre-flower. As far as I know anyway. Have you switched them to 12/12 light schedule yet?

Pistils are a part of a flower and are in every flowering plant. They exist to grab the pollen from the air or a pollinator (like a bee), depending on plant species.

So, pistils can only be on flowers of a flowering plant. A plant in vegetative mode will be leaves and stems.

Please find a way to take some pictures of your plant and share them. Pictures will let us help you further. :goodluck:

So, pistils can only be on flowers of a flowering plant. A plant in vegetative mode will be leaves and stems.

Most mature plants that I've seen produced at least a few flowers (aka "pre-flowers") in vegetative.

Please find a way to take some pictures of your plant and share them. Pictures will let us help you further. :goodluck:

Agreed; a picture is worth a thousand words - and often does not require translation.

Most mature plants that I've seen produced at least a few flowers (aka "pre-flowers") in vegetative.

Agreed; a picture is worth a thousand words - and often does not require translation.

Good point, hence the picture request as that should clear everything up for us.

Back
Top Bottom