What is your Super Soil?

Papageno

Hey kids...Not trying to start an argument...Just I was PMing someone and it dawned on me..Many people might think when people talk about their "super soil" that they are boasting how super their soil is and nothing could be farther from the truth. "Super Soil" is an old old term to describe a type of soil you make...preferably it sits for minimum of 1-6 months before use and it develops its own natural ecosystem that has everything a plant needs. there are lots of videos on youtube on how to make them and there are even more recipes out there than videos.

But for those interested in learning a bit about properly growing in soil watch these videos and then type in "super soil" into google.

:peace:

Nice read get me thinking there a mushroom factory in the country where i live i pass it all the time going to play at the one arm bandit lol and it smells like grosssss crap or something but out front they dump free soil for anyone that wants it and i always see people taking there used soil I'm worry about using it so i stay away many i should try it even talk to someone that works there and ask why they dump it and what the hells in it lol

Back
Top Bottom