What kind of box?

well i have never done a scrog, but ive read you want a minimum 1square foot area per plant, im sure i have seen other grows with plants using bigger screens but having a longer veg to fill it.

The parameters depend totaly on you and the stain being grown. For example since most indica's grow short and squat the depth would be less than most sativas. And the width used with an indica would be less (typically 2 ft square) ; but it will be affected by how long the plant has been in veg (size). If you are using a 1 foot tall pot with an indica then most likely want to target for a 3 foot depth: 1 foot for the pot, 2 foot for the plant (1/2 foot of the lower stalk should be stripped to allow for good air flow).

The kind that makes breakfast fo you in the morning :) hehe

The move sucked, like all moves do :) Unless you pay a moving comany and are relocated by your employer and they pay for it all. Oh and you move from a small place to a larger one (But then that sucks too because you have to buy all new drapes and furniture to fill the place up ;-)

Thanks for asking :) Wanna help unpack and find places to put stuff from the 50 boxes still sitting in my office? hehe

I think i'm going to light the box with a 400w hps, is that enough light to flower 3 plants? If i can get the clones im thinking of growing 1 sativa, 1 indica, and 1 hybrid im not sure on the strains yet, as will depend on what clones i can find.

B.t.w i was qualified for my medical card yesterday. Picked up some blueberry wreck from DPAC dispensary on Melrose. And it is amazing. Also got some Star Haze, thats not so great. But they were priced nicely. the wreck was $49 for an 1/8 and the haze was $25 for an 1/8.

got my buckets and chicken wire, I have room for 3, 5 gallon buckets I'll post pics when the screen is in place. Do I need intake fans or will the vent fan on the light be enough to draw air in through holes at the bottom of the box? Also with clones should i veg for a couple of weeks or just go 12/12? I'm Scroging.

here are a few pics of my cabinet. I haven't added the screen yet, but i have it and wll be installing that tomorrow. Let me know if the 3 buckets look crowded,
gotta_be_in_it_to_win_it_294.JPG

gotta_be_in_it_to_win_it_297.JPG

the buckets can not fit in the cabinet in a straight line. will that be a problem for a Scrog?

Heres an update on the box. Got the lights, splitters and power strips:
00113.JPG

got the light shelf in:
00215.JPG

the lights get attached to the shelf tomorrow, and vent holes get cut as well.
grow should start this weekend, all i need to do is find the right strains...banana kush clones anyone?

edit: I wanted to also thank StonyGeoff for the idea for my light shelf. + reps man.:ganjamon:

Whats going on stizzle, in the process of setting up a small cabinet, right now its just purchasing all the necessary supplies etc. Your Cabinet looks really good and the light set up is pretty interesting. What kinda ventilation setup are u going too use?? That 250 aughta be plenty of punch too pull 3 through flower. Just a little caution it can be difficult too cool with the ballast enclosed in all. So have you sprouted some beans yet?? Have you employed some odor removal tactics?? Well keep us updated. And with those buckets ooh boy those girls are gonna blow up up high, even indacas catch a case of stretches when swithched too 12/12. Halla back

Back
Top Bottom