What nutrient to use

Fatlad

Hi guys .. maybe a silly question but here goes .. ive vegged some plants for way longer than I usually do due to not having room etc .. so basically they been in veg for about 6/7 week so as you can imagine they are pretty big and leafy .. my question is cos they are so far into veg do I still use my normal feed guide of Buddha tree bloom for the 1st 3 weeks or do I use my pk 9/18 a bit sooner as they might be a bit more hungry being so big .. my plants are in autopots and been flipped for 1 week now .. they get PhD 5.8 and EC 1.8 thanks

Few of the leaves have discolouration but not sure if that's from previous as they was on a weak feed as I was away for a while but to be honest didn't think they would shoot up so crazy like they did lol

20211129_152532.jpg

20211129_152502.jpg

20211129_152457.jpg

These need to go for flowering nutes now, yes. I would also defoliate a lot of the lower fan-leafs and the bud-covering ones. Looking great .. thats going to be a killer harvest :lot-o-toke:

The Buddha tree grow guide Says to use there bloom for 1st 3 weeks then switch to pk 9/18 .. me feed at the moment is
Atami A and B 3 ml per litre
Shogun active boost 2ml per litre
Calmag 1 ml per litre
Buddha tree bloom 0.25ml per litre
Enzyme 2ml per litre
Orca

Plan on doing bit of defoliate next few days as I've already done one on the lower section so don't wanna stress them to much as I had to super crop them as they was way to big for my tent height

So switch it up to my pk 9/18 pal
They clearly have started to form pistils, and I would bet they have been for about a week now. Depending on strain, they can use a bit more N, but your leafs look on the darker side, so seem to have enough stored. If they are still stretching, then maybe wait a few more days.

Wait a sec, you mean exclusively PK 9/18 ? As in last stage flowering? Its not there yet for a good while. Sorry to misinterpret, the long list confused me and I thought that was all going in.

Wait a sec, you mean exclusively PK 9/18 ? As in last stage flowering? Its not there yet for a good while. Sorry to misinterpret, the long list confused me and I thought that was all going in.
It's barneys farm mimosa evo which is a 9 to 10 week flowering plant and i usually drop my bloom and switch to pk 9/18 plus and mix with my other nutes on my list on the 3rd week of flower but usually they are a bit smaller ... and yeah some leaves are deffo greener than others

They clearly have started to form pistils, and I would bet they have been for about a week now.
At least a week.

my question is cos they are so far into veg do I still use my normal feed guide...<snip>......and been flipped for 1 week now ..
Those plants left the vegetating stage behind awhile ago.

What is interesting is that the lights were set on the 12/12 schedule a week ago and they already have buds that size.

At least a week.

Those plants left the vegetating stage behind awhile ago.

What is interesting is that the lights were set on the 12/12 schedule a week ago and they already have buds that size.
I've just looked at my calendar and it was the 19th when I flipped them sorry

Back
Top Bottom