What nutrients do you use show off your girls.

hey 420!
i wanted to make a thread with pics of every ones girls with the type of nutes that were used to grow them. i always see everyone saying AN is better then GH or fox farm is better then this and that but no one ever shows pics of the laddies grow with these nutes so we can judge this great debate on what nutes are better. please post you pics of ur girls and what kind of light that was used and what type of nutes the were used.

ill strat off with me first i am using a 600w led grow light from GLH, i have four girls that were LST 2 are XJ-13 and the other 2 are Hindu Skunk. the first 3 weeks of veg i used supernatural grow Terra then switched to GH flora series but just using the micro and bloom with flora blend and flora nectar pineapple rush, thats it so far. at the last few weeks of flowering i will use some M.O.A.B to fatten them up. ive never used moab before but heard great things so ill try it out and let you guys know how it works. i also just picked up a bottle of green fuse bloom and might feed them next time with this and the GH?

28 days of flowering with 600w led light
day_28_of_flower_009_600x449.jpg

day_28_of_flower_004_600x449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom