Whats Your Favorite Bloom-Booster!?

Concrete Seed

Has anyone used these products as a "Bloom-Booster"..? Most of these are meant to be use between weeks 2 through 6 in the bloom-cycle to increase weight, resin & aroma. Has anyone gotten better results from one then another..? Should I avoid any of these..? If anyone has another product that is like these that works well, PLEASE lemme know! I'm always looking for new info!!!

Bloombastic
Bcuzz-Blossom-Builder
Snow-Storm Ultra
Crystal Burst
Big-Swell and/or Peak
Cyco's Swell
M.O.A.B
Rhino-Drive

CHEERS!!
CONCRETE-SEED
:420:

Ive been using bloombastic for a year and when used with
technaflora awesome blossom i pack in some good
weight once buddz are dry they smoke taste and burn
great never had one complaint from my bro 's.:rollit:

NICE! Thank you guys for the reply!!! My normal routine is molasses but I have amassed a *HUGE* amount of samples and wanted to try the "Pepsi-Challenge" with them, haha!!! Thanks guys! Love the feedback!

CHEERS!!!

Yeh, I use Brer-Rabbit blackstrap, unsulphured molasses in a foliar-spray x2 a week up until the 3rd week of my bloom cycles. I also do my own "Compost-Tea" that includes (Molasses, HP2 or Bat Guano, worm castings and OrgonismXL) I put all that in a bucket and mix it up with water, put a couple airstones in there and let it "brew"...when its done I strain it. When the Oxygen is added to this mix via the airstones, the microbes eat the castings and molasses..what they shit out is basically organic rocket-fuel for your plants. (No Exaggerations either.) Compost-Tea is one of the best kept secrets in the industry...if you can call it a secret! haha. Only use this if you are using natural or organic nutrients as synthetic nutes will just kill the beneficial-bacteria thats feeding your plants and it'll be a waste. Since the tea is "alive", you should use it within 4-6hrs of making it. If you want a Shelf-stable Compost-Tea, Botanacare carries a product called "Pure Blend Tea" that you can keep indefinitely. (Its alot weaker then home-brewed-tea but it still works REALLY well)

If you have any questions bro, feel free to ask any of them!
CHEERS!
CONCRETE-SEED

NOTE: DO NOT add "table-sugar" to your nutrient water!!! I do know people who use Gatorade and other sports drinks but there is a VERY speific recipe and I don't recommend this to ANY novice gardener. That being said, CHEERS!

What't the whole purpose of adding carbohydrates?
I got me a bottle of "Sweet Grape" at a local store, a looked at the back of it (Nutriflora). Label lots of warning of health hazards - different kind of kinds of sfuff and he said something dangerous for you... to be continued

I'm not sure about the addition of carbohydrates in its pure form but thats the idea behind giving plants simple sugars... I stick with natural, simple-sugars like molasses as its been tried, tested and proven. I can tell you that "Raw" is the best of the x3 "Sweets" (Raw, Berry & Grape) and I say that because the other two will not impart an actual "flavor" to your product. It will, however, do pretty much the same thing as any simple-sugar will. As far as I knew, "Sweet-Grape" is made by Botanicare who make quality products for sure. Warnings will come on all nutrient labels and as such, you should fully understand what you feed your plants, especially if you intend to consume them in any manner. The health hazards you're referring to are probably for "ingestion" in humans...why you would drink a plant nutrient is beyond me but hey, my guess is that Botanicare-Aarron doesn't want to get sued by a moron who drank his plant nutrient. Beyond that, if you flush your plants properly, then the only thing you'll have to worry about is either a crappy tasting/smelling product at the end of your cure. In any event, let us know what your "local store" says & why its "dangerous", etc.... i'd love to know the reasoning! Thanks

CHEERS!

I worded incorrectly.\
I wanted to reiterate that (you know how it goes!) most products you use - the more you start to notice that a lot of them isn't so essential afterwards.

What throws me off guard the most - is seaweed. I grew succesfully without it - and there was no problem at all.
Moreover, it's all micronutrients and growth hormone ror new shoot develop
But now Cory suggest 3x more seaweed through burin all

Yeh, I laugh at newer growers who have a $17000 grow and produce about 2oz per plant and have no idea why its not working for them! lmao.

I always tell the new guys: Smart pots, Super-Soil, proper PH, Home brewed Tea & a late bloom-cycle top-dress and that will *DOMINATE* any grow. I personally don't use anything in my organic soil-based grow nutrient-wise...I'm a "pepsi-challenge" guy so I have a setup that uses several different brands of nutrients for testing reasons. I'm one of those people who like to know because I did it and either failed or succeeded rather then "hearing" that it works! lol. I took a look at your grow, it looks good bro! Did you end up making 1g per watt..?

CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom