Evols Closet

Evol Seeds

I germinated 3 fem Ice Cool (photoperiod) from Sweet seeds on Oct 1st. They will be grown in 5 gal superoots airpots with Pro-mix soil.

Space: 6' x 1.5' mylar lined closet 7' high 6' limit with lightrail.. 8" duct/fan (yeah its big)

Lights: Solar Storm 400 on light rail, also getting 3 50w plasma bulbs. (maybe getting another BlackStar 240uv and putting 2 of those in also)

Nutrients: Humbolt Counties Own Emerald Triangle - Micro, Grow, Bloom,Magnum, Crystal Burst, and Snow Storm Ultra. Dyna Gro - Pro Tekt - I also have cal mag incase I need a backup for the Magnum. Superthrive Earth Juice - Hi-Brix Molasses Hygrozyme Microbe Life - Foliar Spray & Root Dip, Photosynthesis Plus, Nourish-L, and Vegetable & Fruit Yield Enhancer. I'm also thinking about getting the Stump Tea kit...

As you can tell I'm going all out for this one. If anyone can think of anything else that would be beneficial please let me know.

zzz11_275x320_.jpg

IMAG0227_zps7d59cf98.jpg

IMAG0228_zps8e1161df.jpg

IMAG0226_zpsa4600061.jpg

I have the same seeds - haven't grown them yet.

I will follow along with you to watch the growth.

Good Luck. Some reps to get you started on your journey.

I like Sweet Seeds - grew their Sweet Tai and it was great.

Hard to manage... better outdoor plant. But man it was potent and smelled great.

Cool set-up, fitting strain choice. I like sweet seeds too :thumb:

The Stump Tea kit reminds me of CA 215's Big Betsy,

kicked over as a seedling and planted outside beside a rotting tree stump.

She grew huge on only the rotting tree stump for food.

He entered her in plant of the month in September. Link

Yesterday I found that the Plant #1 seedling is dead....no clue what happend. # 2 is good although slightly stretched and #3 has not sprouted yet.
Due to the Poor customer service of hydroponics hut I chose not to get the plasma bulbs. Instead I got myself two brand new 400w HPS lights. They are
Thunder digital fan cooled dimmable ballasts. I did just get the Eco wing reflectors but I have an 8" fan venting out my coset so i should be ok temp wise.
I'll be moving my SS400 to another room and dedicating it to autos. I'm still undecided if I'll put the Blackstar 240uv in the closet with the hps or just start a third grow room with it and my 125w cfl...decisions decisions...Any and all input is appreciated.

Plant #1
RSCN08111_zpsf378e348.jpg

soz to here about the loss of your little lady. Are they air pots? always been interested in air pots. any comments on them? subscribed :)

It's cool I think it was just a bad seed. That just means i can put another strain in there. Yes they are airpots but this is my first time using them. So far the only thing I can say is that they dry out rather quickly.

I'm sorry for not updating this thread. I honestly forgot I joined this site until today. Everything is going well in my grow amd i will get you all updated with pics tomorrow.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom