What plant deficiency do my girls have plz help

apbt4204life

0307001236.jpg
0307001233.jpg
0307001234.jpg

the big fan leavs are berning at the tips an i the middle of the leaf its getting lighter green plz help me

Hey Man.

I can totally understand the stress you must be under. Honestly I've never grown in soil before, so I can't really offer any suggestions.

BUT

Have you gone through this thread, I'm posting:
Plant Abuse Chart

I'm betting the pics in that post will help you identify what's going on. Also, hang-tight, your thread will get some answers soon for you....I predict.

It doesn't look like you can't fix what's going on. Not too late.

SF

0307001236.jpg
0307001233.jpg
0307001234.jpg

the big fan leavs are berning at the tips an i the middle of the leaf its getting lighter green plz help me

Looks like your getting some nute burn... But can't tell... Need more growing information. As in what str nutes are you feeding, the soil, pH, type of water, temps and RH. From what I've experienced nitro burn works it's way in from the tips of the leaves and begins at the bottoms of the plant.

One thing I'd do is next watering don't feed it anymore nutes and give it a good flush with just cal/mag and superthrive in RO water. But it be interesting to hear from the more experienced growers.

looks like nute burn. i would just do a light flush....what soil are they in?

i flushed it ones allready ph is 6.5. Im useing fox far ochens somthing an feeding foxs farms big bloom an grow big 4x less then says on weeks 3 veg sorry not exackt amout cant find my papper

Umm... Alot of people use fox farms oceans and nothing else for fert. FF Oceans is very hot, nutrient wise. I read where a few people were using FF oceans with some fillers, 1/2 & 1/2 without any nuets for way into the grow.

Good luck with that.. You need to figure out how much you're giving them.

^^^ what he said. ive used ffof for all of my grows and only once have i had it burn my plants. i wouldnt add any additinal nutes for at least three weeks to the first month of the plants life. just give her PH corrected water and if ur using distilled or RO water add cal/mag every other watering. oh boy do they love cal/mag!!! 2 flushes is good for now. now let them kick back and watch for new growth!

^^^ what he said. ive used ffof for all of my grows and only once have i had it burn my plants. i wouldnt add any additinal nutes for at least three weeks to the first month of the plants life. just give her PH corrected water and if ur using distilled or RO water add cal/mag every other watering. oh boy do they love cal/mag!!! 2 flushes is good for now. now let them kick back and watch for new growth!

Yep, do this, nute burn for sure. ^^^^^^^

Some cal/mag if you are using RO or distilled water (as was mentioned), then let the girls finish what's on their plates before giving any more food.

DD

Back
Top Bottom