Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Somewhat - enough to make a difference

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Somewhat - but not enough to make a difference

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • No - hemp will make no difference

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I know that Hemp cannot fix the Monetary System. Every country is in on the scam, every bank is in on that scam, every Politician is in on that scam, every corporation is in on that scam. Its a shame that everyone has been duped by it. Everyone should just grow both Hemp and Marijuana.
If I remember correctly Switchgrass which grows wild along every road i've ever driven in the midwestern part of the United States produces at least 3x more yield of energy per square acre than corn does, and right now there is an abundance of ethanol from corn right now so prices are real low.
We live so much in scarcity trading our labor for the almighty dollar. Labor for other people on other peoples projects. Just think if you used the labor you spent on their projects on your own projects. The Egyptians built Pyramids for crying out loud. With very primitive Technology.
I say abolish our current Monetary System. Destroy the U.S. Federal Reserve (central bank) like President Andrew Jackson did 150+ years ago. Trade goods for goods like in ancient ancient times. With proper and Ethical Resource Management.

I believe that Hemp would relieve a great deal of pressure but there are far greater forces out in the world keeping us living in Scarcity instead of Abundance.

Musik\\\vVv///

For some strange reason my sink is still leaking. Other than that can't think of anything.lol

-BaC
:rollit:

Sounds like you need to replace the cartridge :p

This is a great thread, and I can't think of anything that hemp wouldn't fix.
I was just reading about how hemp fiber cut down to less than 1 inch each still make stronger pressboard than wood fibers, even using WOOD fiber processing machinery to process the HEMP. That's amazing! And when we get the technology to process longer, stronger hemp fibers we can make even stronger building materials.

We can even build solid walls out of hemp!

YouTube - Lotus Eco Elise car made with hemp

If Hemp can't fix such problems it's because it was outlawed hence making the subway buyouts possible. ie if big oil would have been cut down to its safer smaller size they would never had the political nor financial means to do so.

Those same companies also bought out all the street cars in the west also.

I don't give a rat's ass about Hemp.
I want MJ that I can smoke and gets me high.

All that stuff about Hemp saving the world is nonsense.
It would have to be on such a huge scale to make any cultural or economic impact, that only ones who could make those kinds of changes are governments or large corporate entities.

They are the ones who are responsible for fucking up the world with their greed and stupidity, and I don't believe that giving them something else to exploit will change anything.

So then your OK with being exploited yourself, so those same corporations can exploit your wallet overcharging for things that can be made from hemp that would be cheaper to buy and more durable.
What about those same entities destroying your health with meds made from unnatural substances instead of you being able to treat yourself with freely grown Hemp based Canna Meds.

Get Educated on this topic other wise, well.

That's my point.

It's the same governments and the same corporations.
What makes you think they will suddenly become beneficent protectors of the earth and guardians of the public interest just because they have a new resource to exploit?

Because, then the bud will be legal, and possibly they will be smoking it. And weed makes plenty of people become the fore stated "beneficent protectors of the earth and guardians of the public interest."

Can hemp save the world? don't know about that. I do know I have an awesome skin tone thanx to "Hempz Hot Ultra Dark Tan Maximizer" I recommend this lotion to all the girls on this website!

I fully agree with everything you said. And she has given us the most medicinal miracle drug in the world. It's always about money, and until that ends, it will never change. It is up to people like us to promote Hemp/Marijuana and all of it's benefits to people, their health, and to Mother Earth. Everything we need has been given to us by Her. She is our one true God, our Creator. Those that ignore this are the biggest fools of all. And the Governments and Corporate profits are the most evil that exist on this earth.

Back
Top Bottom