Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Somewhat - enough to make a difference

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • Somewhat - but not enough to make a difference

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • No - hemp will make no difference

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
I think it could solve a vast majority of the worlds minor problems. Using hemp in clothing, rope, and I believe you can somehow use it in the efficiency of car fuel. But I also know hemp is alot stronger and can be used for building the actual car model itself, and thus saving tons of money. If only all our politicians weren't old, inconsiderate people who love to dwell in the past. This is the future, in in the future changes must be made otherwise how can we advance from this condemned world? where everyone kills, and the peace has been reduced to such a small fraction where it no longer has any say?

Well, this is laughable. Hemp alone couldn't really solve any problems. Except for maybe a few, certainly not 25%. Give me a break, can I see a list of these problems it can "fix"?

Well, this is laughable. Hemp alone couldn't really solve any problems. Except for maybe a few, certainly not 25%. Give me a break, can I see a list of these problems it can "fix"?

Lets Take Just our Fuel needs in this country.
With less than 10% of the land
we currently have under cultivation(all crops in the US)
we could supply all the oil we need here
And All that money that goes overseas for petro-oil,
to folks that don't even like Us, would stay in our economy.
That's just the oil from the crop, 30% by volume
And you still have all the plant matter left
to cook down(just need a still) for ethanol.

Now!!! what really Pisses me off,
We don't even have to use our current farm lands,
you can broadcast hemp without plowing a bit of soil! , water it!
and It Frigging Grows.

Texas, Alone,
could corner the fuel market in less than a year and be exporting in 2 years.

If only the energy to keep it Illegal was redirected to production.

Remember to call your Rep.s State and Federal to Co-Sponsor
the Hemp Farm bill when Ron Paul brings it back This Year!!!
Support is good but to get it moving The Bill, any Bill Needs Co-Sponsors :cheesygrinsmiley:

What Problems Can't Hemp Fix? Short term memory loss, so be sure to wait until after the final exam.
if you smoke hemp instead of marijuana you won't have short term . . . what were we talking about
:hmmmm:

For some strange reason my sink is still leaking. Other than that can't think of anything.lol

-BaC
:rollit:
Hemp oil can be made into non-toxic sealants.

Hemp hurds and fiber have over 50% cellulose, the building blocks of plastics. Biodegradable hemp plastics could reduce landfill waste and display unique strength characteristics. Oil based plastics produce biproducts of sulfur and carbon monoxide and do not biodegrade.

:smokin:

Can anyone tell me why this has not already been started in canada? you can buy hemp products here, so why not all of these other great products im hearing about?

I voted, "Somewhat - enough to make a difference"

As I don't think Hemp alone can save the world but wider use of it would be giant steps in the right direction

What Problems Can't Hemp Fix? Short term memory loss, so be sure to wait until after the final exam.

OK enough with the "INSIDE" jokes about marijuana, sorry HEMP isn't smokable, so let's keep the marijuana jokes outa hemp issues, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME! THis is whats wrong with the media, and uninformed Americans and well the DEA!. Putting marijuana in the same category as hemp, even if it is ONLY a joke, Havent we had enough jokes. THIS IS A SERIOUS issue, and we need to take hemp SERIOUSLY> if i hear nother joke about smoking hemp , think i'll fly off...... just a warning!

I dont believe hemp could fix everything but I sure do believe it could help a lot of things within this world. Now , what about religious type beliefs? Boy steals and has to get his arm chopped off... yet if the man himself who had to cut the boys arm off hit the blunt a couple times , he would be alright... just as , if the boy had hit the blunt a couple times.. he would be fine with getting his arm chopped off just because he still has the other to remain smoking. Hmmm idk :rollit:

AGAIN , putting the smokable hemp joke where it's not needed. WE are talking about HEMP, not what smoking pot would do for someone! ARRRRRG! But I think HEMP could fix almost everything even if it's just residual or periferral.

Yes Canada already grows Hemp, you are correct DaMagoMan.
They are a shining example of what we could and probably will be doing eventually on the "Hemp Front" in this country. Most people who are knowledgable on the subject will not argue against the legalization of hemp because there really is no argument. Henry Anslinger is dead, lets move on already!

Back
Top Bottom