What strains are you other Aussies growing?

Southern star seeds is also based in Australia, the strains of theirs I've tried were impressive. In saying that, I've never had trouble getting packages through customs

Hey greenman,I'm in FNQ and have used worldwide seeds,single seed centre and have been excellent quality and a delivery guarantee ...️

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Royal Queen Bubble Kush Auto
420-magazine-mobile1141348995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1821692554.jpg

Impressive. G'damn...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey greenman,I'm in FNQ and have used worldwide seeds,single seed centre and have been excellent quality and a delivery guarantee ...️

Legendary, thanks you Nezza. Ill give em a go now, as Herbie's has stopped all credit card payments.... that'll kill em nearly.

No probs,I just picked up some white widow x bigbud
Pineapple chunk,that's supposed to 25%THC and over 1# CBD will have to test that I think,hash passion,trainwreck,money bush,looking forward to starting them

Dwc?

Awesome mate.. she grew big..

Awaiting delivery ordered 2 weeks ago will post up some details if she comes through.

Hey Greenmail how did you go getting some seeds? I have heaps of seeds here if you need any. Not Autos but top quality seeds from AMS and 420. I have Super Skunk, AK-47XTRM, White Widow, Northern Lights XTRM, Strawberry Kush, Blueberry, Gold Leaf, White Queen, Big Bud and Amnesia Haze. Long story as to how I got so many but they are all feminised and ready to go. If you need any let me know. Happy to help :thumb:

Hey Greenmail how did you go getting some seeds? I have heaps of seeds here if you need any. Not Autos but top quality seeds from AMS and 420. I have Super Skunk, AK-47XTRM, White Widow, Northern Lights XTRM, Strawberry Kush, Blueberry, Gold Leaf, White Queen, Big Bud and Amnesia Haze. Long story as to how I got so many but they are all feminised and ready to go. If you need any let me know. Happy to help :thumb:

My herbies order ended up coming through which I'm stoked about!
Thanks so much for your offer, I'd definitely be interested in some if you have enough to share as herbies have stopped their CC payment option now so I'm at a loss on future orders from them,
Feel free to PM me and we can have a talk about it.
I'll gladly compensate you for any help!
Thanks again,
:thanks:

My herbies order ended up coming through which I'm stoked about!
Thanks so much for your offer, I'd definitely be interested in some if you have enough to share as herbies have stopped their CC payment option now so I'm at a loss on future orders from them,
Feel free to PM me and we can have a talk about it.
I'll gladly compensate you for any help!
Thanks again,
:thanks:

Hi again Greenman. I just tried to send you a PM but until I do 50 posts I am unable to PM you! I think I'm up to 21 posts now. Lol. Not sure what to do..... Leave it with me. Will just have to get busy with the comments in the next couple of days. Lol. Will PM you once i hit target. Meh!

Can't wait to see dee bliss again :rofl::rofl:

Hi again Greenman. I just tried to send you a PM but until I do 50 posts I am unable to PM you! I think I'm up to 21 posts now. Lol. Not sure what to do..... Leave it with me. Will just have to get busy with the comments in the next couple of days. Lol. Will PM you once i hit target. Meh!

If you download the app you can PM without making 50 posts :)

G'day shaggers!!!!

I'm upto 31st day of my first grow,
Got an unknown auto seed, she started the thing off so she's 31 from seed,
Just topped her at the 4th node and transplanted her into 300mm pot where she will die frutatiously...
420-magazine-mobile600447844.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1715312788.jpg

and I have an AK auto that's about two weeks from seed
420-magazine-mobile985785903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile372804839.jpg

Hit us with your feed back and criticism

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile Apphttps://

Back
Top Bottom