What strains are you other Aussies growing?

Hi guys new to the thread and also new to growing. I was wondering if anyone here has bought seeds from Ministry of cannabis? Also if they can recommend any other online seed banks? My first grow will be feminized white widow if my seeds come through. Almost 3 weeks since I've ordered and yet to see the seeds. And I was planning on using a space bucket with LED grow lights. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Hey Rodgers, welcome man... Lots of sponsor seed banks here that are all legit. I've recently had herbies and gorilla come through.. Others who live in Queensland seem to get there's confiscated more than other states.. I've had orders come as quick as 8 days to 32 days..

Thanks. I'm down in vic. Hoping to start my own growth. I'm sick and tired of getting shit bud and hate waiting around for a dealer who can sometimes deliver and sometimes have non. Hopefully these seeds come through. So I can start using my set up

Yeah vic also mate, you shouldn't have a problem..

I grew an ultra white amnesia by ministry of cannabis. Was an awesome plant to grow, and even better to smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

@777hrd I can't reply to inbox msges yet due to my post count not being greater than 50. However my seeds were dispatched on the 30th of June. So it's nearing 4 weeks now. I haven't received any letter of seizure either so fingers crossed they through this week

How Yas going lads.
This year I want to grow some big plants.
I have some Nanan Bouclou seeds from Southern Star seeds to give a go.
Also for something different I have five varitities of auto's to trial.
Should be a good year with some more rain about as I will be growing out bush.
Have a good one

Hey thanks Rogers.
I was thinking of doing a journal I will just have to work out how to download the photos off my IPhone.
Shouldn't be too hard

How Yas going lads.
This year I want to grow some big plants.
I have some Nanan Bouclou seeds from Southern Star seeds to give a go.
Also for something different I have five varitities of auto's to trial.
Should be a good year with some more rain about as I will be growing out bush.
Have a good one

Hey blue, I'd like to know how your Nanan Bouclou goes, I was tossing up between that and their Old Toby a few years ago and went with the Old Toby. Was a bloody good tree to grow, so I imagine the Bouclou will be good to you as well...

Hey blue,

From what I know if you down load the 420 magazine app to your phone it makes it way easier and less complicated.

No worries mate I am keen to see how it goes too.
I grew the bubblefuck last year but got smashed by scrub turkies.
Got 1 male and 1 female out of the lot so I did a seed run with the lone mum.

Nice, there's always a silver lining huh? Damn turkeys, I had a run in with them and then wild pigs many years ago when a mate and I tried a bush grow... Took up hunting after that

I love white widow autos. Didn't like autos at first but once you learn to grow well you can get huge autos and sufficient smoke. Dwc is my suggestion for autos. They love it

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey! I'm growing skunk 1. And it started flowering 1 month after planting, in spring (north qld) 3 weeks into flowering and the buds are looking fat and good! I'm suprised. And stoked lol.

Auto

Best of luck with that Thomas... Weather should be perfect up there now...

Back
Top Bottom