"What... what was that?"

nughugger420

im so so cold now
i sit infront my simple computer unit like the piece of wondering meat i am.recovering from the brain shock which was.it all started with a grower...dealer...to my good friend john.we; me and my friend alex were called over promised to be shot into a different world...we stood in a shed...the musty smell of dead grass and where ever the misellanius items had come from.this was no important toke sesion.more like the owner of this bud wished to smoke and he called us as company.he smiled at us as he packed the small glass very tightly...round after round it came to me...i unaware of my high do to the fact i stood in darkness...we were soon finished...i must have tooking 10-20 hits and sparked a ciggerate when i steped outside the shed...instintly i felt some strange shyt going on...the sound around me wasnt real...the only thing i can compair this too is hearing the same sound threw really crappy head fones...thinking was slow...not at all normal...it was like my brain was a single unit the knows everything...evan if it didnt it would shadow itself in a lie....i play with this for a minute...then life itself seems to be meaning less...and i enjoy life for that passing moment...i enjoy every great tiny little chances u get in this thing called life...and am very very interested in the root effect of everything....(ex. you plant a seed..a tree...a forest..)..i sit on a near by hill at my house and let my mind travel...i remember switching ideas so very quickly.....just to please my high self....things would be sooo...soooo extreme just to reach that level of pleasure...i remember at one time i thought about getting head from a gurl...the pleasure is presure in this act..a pussy would better please me...no ass hole...how tighter can it get....7 year old ass.....2 month old baby.....and as i think back WTF...my mind still skips every onces and a while....very very hard to explain...and i feel my skin getting colder inside this meat unit...
im still cold....

Some stuff like that has happened to me before. i have had some really fucked up thoughts before after i smoked

I freaked like that once before. I took 6 valuums and downed a 5th of bacardi 151.. went home fell on my ass than thought about shit for 2 hours.. i blacked out after that but i had a shitty hangover the next day

i dont think that was weed dude...i think it was for real laced...and you ever get near my baby girl im slicing your head off

That sounds too weird. I'v had many strange thoughts pass my mind being high/drunk but I can't usually remember them (except that I once wanted to jump into the swimming pool :goof: ).
I hope getting high isn't revealing some wicked part of ur personality :\

nughugger420 said:
...i remember at one time i thought about getting head from a gurl...the pleasure is presure in this act..a pussy would better please me...no ass hole...how tighter can it get....7 year old ass.....2 month old baby....

dude, seriously, get some help or somethin man cuz thats just fuckin sick. I mean, come on dude, 14 year olds is one thing but 7 year olds and 2 month old babys. Get help or somethin, man. You almost killed my high with that shit. That shit must have been laced with somethin man. That shit is straight up pedifile shit, dude.

KroNNicKMadnezZ said:
dude, seriously, get some help or somethin man cuz thats just fuckin sick. I mean, come on dude, 14 year olds is one thing but 7 year olds and 2 month old babys. Get help or somethin, man. You almost killed my high with that shit. That shit must have been laced with somethin man. That shit is straight up pedifile shit, dude.

Yeah, it's that Michael Jackson strain that's been going around.

nughugger said:
i remember at one time i thought about getting head from a gurl

Sorry, had to ask. Who were you thinking about getting head from the other times?

Back
Top Bottom