What's going on with seedling?

Newtons

420 Member
Does this happen to be some sort of Nutrient burn? All of the other seeds that I planted at the exact same time and conditions did not have this issue but this one particular plant. Any suggestions as to what it is or what I can do to help?
They started out in potting soil and they all did fine, I just transplanted them into Fox Farm ocean forest a week ago. Although, the issue with the leaves has been going on since about a week after it sprouted so it was going on even in the other potting soil and like I said, its the only one that did so. Humidity is about 40-50% as well as the temp staying between 75-80F. Lights are a 600W LED and are currently on an 18/6 cycle.

Stick it back in the plain potting soil and spray water it rather than direct water it. Looks like it is overwhelmed in several ways. When you say transplant, do you mean you germed in soil, then moved it to a bigger pot? If so, I suggest letting it get a few nodes of growth in its original germ media before you disrupt it with a transplant.

Cannabis is resilient though...she'll probably be fine.

Stick it back in the plain potting soil and spray water it rather than direct water it. Looks like it is overwhelmed in several ways. When you say transplant, do you mean you germed in soil, then moved it to a bigger pot? If so, I suggest letting it get a few nodes of growth in its original germ media before you disrupt it with a transplant.

Cannabis is resilient though...she'll probably be fine.

likely stunted now but... I agree

Back
Top Bottom