What's wrong with my babies?

VapeHead916

I'm a first time grower and I don't seem to know what's happening to my little ones.. I got 3 little plants growing in a homemade grow box and 1 seem to be growing nice and healthy, but the other 2 are showing wierd symptom.. Here's a pic and would like some help to help them get back on thier track..

1st one look bad.
image36283.jpg

2nd one look deform..
image36282.jpg

3rd one look healthy and growing strong.
image36281.jpg

Re: What's wrong with my baby's..

I'm a first time grower and I don't seem to know what's happening to my little ones.. I got 3 little plants growing in a homemade grow box and 1 seem to be growing nice and healthy, but the other 2 are showing wierd symptom.. Here's a pic and would like some help to help them get back on thier track..

1st one look bad.
image36283.jpg

2nd one look deform..
image36282.jpg

3rd one look healthy and growing strong.
image36281.jpg

Hey 420 Friend ! Well to me they look still good ... thats what happens when you grow from seed you will have a hard time getting it look all the same ... so yea if you grow from seed your seedlings will most likely almost all look different ... at least thats what i experience :) Hope i could help a bit but im sure the ProGrowers will Help you too ! Good Luck

Thanks I was scared that I might have to throw em away due to messing up.. All 3 of them are auto flower Larry og, wanted to let them veg for 3weeks then have them go 12/12 flowering to finish for personal smoking when outdoor season come.. Thanks a lot for shining some lights ill guest I'll have to let them grow out and see what happen in a couple of days..

You won't need to switch to 12/12 for autos. They flower without the lighting change based on age. I have a 30 day old white widow auto on 18/6 and already have flowers starting.

Have you a made a journal yet? It's a great way for others to stop in and help you out as you grow along.

They look ok 1 is just a bit late.

Get them in bigger pots autos don't like transplant and to little pots.
Keep them at 18/6 all the time and give veg nutes till week 5.

They look fine... soil just seems to be a little hot and they are cringing a bit coming out of the soil. They will adjust fast though, and will grow like weeds. Let your soil dry out all the way to the bottom before watering again and you will be good. The biggest mistake made by new growers of weeds is overwatering by watering too often.

regarding the immediate up-potting of auto's to their final container. I am not a fan. Autos move very quickly and need frequent up-potting, but if done right, transplanting is no more stressful to these plants than any other. They just grow faster than other plants, and at the first sign of root constriction you need to up-pot. Throwing them in a large container right away greatly complicates the ability to develop a container wide rootball and makes proper watering difficult.

Thanks every for the replys.. Ill make sure they get transplanted in a 10 gallon bucket.. Yeah I have been watering them to much, ill let them dry out without watering them for 24hour.. I thought it was the soil as it an ecoscraps organic potting mix with little nute that I bought at walmart.. Wonder if espano plant tone and flower tone would be good for my little one since i'm pretty much growing 100% organic. Thanks Everyone Dab and Smoke up..

I'm not using any nutes until they all are at-least 2weeks old or the round leaf start turning yellowish.. I was talking about ecoscraps soil potting mix medium witch has little organic nutrient witch didn't burn my seedling as I germinated each seed on different days and planted them using ecoscraps soil. I was asking if anyone had good result using espano organic plant food like bio-tone, plant tone, and flower tone..

Back
Top Bottom