Whats Wrong With My Plant?

DentHead

420 Member
This plants only about 2 weeks old and I water it about every two days, but it started looking not so good when I transplanted it from a solo cup to a larger pot. I had a plant that died before this and I knew it was because I was over watering it so with this plant I was more cautious about this but it seems that I'm having similar problems with this new plant that I had with my old one before it died. Im currently using micro, grow, and bloom fertilizer and I actually recently used Clonex to help the roots. I've noticed that the soil takes about a few days to dry up so is it possible that I'm over watering? or is there a nutrient deficiency?
IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG

yep,, what em said,, a little one like that requires very little water,, every two days never gives it a chance to dry out. let dry out a lot more,, then perhaps try watering a bit just on one side of the pot,, give the other side some more air,, and enuf water that a bit runs out,, you want some water on the bottom of the pot as well,, that's where the roots are going

karma sent friend,,

It is definitely possible that you are overwatering by watering too often. Take some time to read my Sticky thread on How to Properly Water.... I think it will help you to understand what you have been doing wrong. :peace::cool:
Thank you so much, I found your thread very helpful and it gave me a better understanding on watering.

yep,, what em said,, a little one like that requires very little water,, every two days never gives it a chance to dry out. let dry out a lot more,, then perhaps try watering a bit just on one side of the pot,, give the other side some more air,, and enuf water that a bit runs out,, you want some water on the bottom of the pot as well,, that's where the roots are going

karma sent friend,,
Yeah I guess i really underestimated how long these plants can survive without water and how important it is to let it breathe, thank you for your response

This plants only about 2 weeks old and I water it about every two days, but it started looking not so good when I transplanted it from a solo cup to a larger pot. I had a plant that died before this and I knew it was because I was over watering it so with this plant I was more cautious about this but it seems that I'm having similar problems with this new plant that I had with my old one before it died. Im currently using micro, grow, and bloom fertilizer and I actually recently used Clonex to help the roots. I've noticed that the soil takes about a few days to dry up so is it possible that I'm over watering? or is there a nutrient deficiency?
IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2278.JPG
Hey Dent welcome to the forum :welcome: I noticed you said you're using nutes and clonex on a baby o_O buddy that thing will take care of itself for at least 2 weeks those little round leaves (cotyledons) will feed it what it needs....never ever put beans in a hot soil or feed them nutes...peace

Back
Top Bottom