What's wrong

Ronbo

What is wrong with her leaves... It has just happened on a few of the top leaves. Been in bloom since Feb 9. In soil. Feeding every 3rd day due to, they are thirsty..Giving them the following.,,,, (see Pics),,, Only half or less than what it says on the bottles, way less on the Micro nuit. The PH brings my water down to 6 - 6.5. Plenty of fans going in, out and around. RH holds steady in the 40s. This is just happening to 1 out of 10 plants in the same room side by side. Lights as follows..... 4 - 1000 w LEDs and 1 Eyehortilux 1000 w super HPS spectrum up high.... Room is 7 x 7 x 9.... Anything I left out??????

Attachments

• Photo Mar 09, 7 36 05 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 09, 7 36 05 PM.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 36 13 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 09, 7 36 13 PM.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 36 18 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 09, 7 36 18 PM.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 36 25 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 09, 7 36 25 PM.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 36 34 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 09, 7 36 34 PM.jpg
    733.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 36 40 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 09, 7 36 40 PM.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 39 50 PM.png
    Photo Mar 09, 7 39 50 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Photo Mar 09, 7 40 03 PM.png
    Photo Mar 09, 7 40 03 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 62
Hard to tell for sure. If all the other plants are doing fine with the same nuits and are the same strain. It may just be some kind of mutation. I have had leaves come out with the white coloring before. I never did anything to solve it and it went away. Basically a birth mark.

The first leaf shows a little discoloring in the middle of the leaves. Usually it end's up being a Cal/Mag or metal problem when that happens. In a soil grow I can just add a little Lilly Miller B-1 Plant starter. Not sure how you best do that with a hydro grow.

The biggest thing. If they are all the same strain and getting the same nuits. It might be best to do nothing yet and wait to see if more things happen.

Hard to tell for sure. If all the other plants are doing fine with the same nuits and are the same strain. It may just be some kind of mutation. I have had leaves come out with the white coloring before. I never did anything to solve it and it went away. Basically a birth mark.

The first leaf shows a little discoloring in the middle of the leaves. Usually it end's up being a Cal/Mag or metal problem when that happens. In a soil grow I can just add a little Lilly Miller B-1 Plant starter. Not sure how you best do that with a hydro grow.

The biggest thing. If they are all the same strain and getting the same nuits. It might be best to do nothing yet and wait to see if more things happen.
I am in dirt,,,, and I like doing just nothing... LOL.. Thanks

First don't change anything if things are working for you. The reason I thought you were doing hydro is the fact that you are using hydro nutrients. I have heard that they don't work well with soil. Not sure how or why for sure. It is just something to think about.

First don't change anything if things are working for you. The reason I thought you were doing hydro is the fact that you are using hydro nutrients. I have heard that they don't work well with soil. Not sure how or why for sure. It is just something to think about.
HMMMM... I had no idea... this is what they sold me at the Hydro Store... I used these all through my very first grow of 20 plants,,,,, 9 turned male on me but the remaining 11 gave me over 2 ounces per plant and everyone that has tried it says it's some of the best weed they've smoked... Should I not be using these nuits?...

HMMMM... I had no idea... this is what they sold me at the Hydro Store... I used these all through my very first grow of 20 plants,,,,, 9 turned male on me but the remaining 11 gave me over 2 ounces per plant and everyone that has tried it says it's some of the best weed they've smoked... Should I not be using these nuits?...
Like jackalope mention if something works for you it's best doing nothing.. Beside you may be in a soiless mix of some short that allows you the use if the nutes you are using. If you had great result then why change a recipie that works for you. Without complete number and like time of vegetation size of plant and size of canopy width by lenght by thickness. It's really imlossible to advice if 2 oz per plant was good or bad but atleast you can tell that the quality was great which in the end is what matters most..

If it is working for you then you are good. I just wanted to mention it.

I'm not sure about Hydro stores. Some will probably sell you everything you can afford. I would hope that they have become very helpful now that they can be. Still lots of the employees will just be salesman that know little about growing.

Kind of funny. Now that they can talk about growing you have to decide who to believe LOL.

Back
Top Bottom