When did YOU Start?

How long ago did you start smokin Marajuana?

• 1-5 years

Votes: 113 59.5%
  • 6-10 years

Votes: 43 22.6%
  • 10-1 years

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • In the F*ck!n 70's MAN!!

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters
i started like the first day of 7th grade (im goin to start my sophmore year in august) , i was a rook & got skeeted all the time, im sure we all went through that, maybe not. but for like a yr straight i could only get schwag so i was thinking bout quiting. but then i started to get hooked up w/ high mids for reg price & now im madly in love with the plant.

the first time i ever smoked i didn't even get high... i was a freshman in high school and was drunk off my parents liquor, some friends offered bud and i was on top of it. But i didn't really feel anything.

but the next time... that was different...

always 420 said:
the first time i ever smoked i didn't even get high... i was a freshman in high school and was drunk off my parents liquor, some friends offered bud and i was on top of it. But i didn't really feel anything.

but the next time... that was different...

Yea I didnt get high either. But it wasn't alot. I thought it was stupid and didnt work on me until my friend smoked me out. I was in love.. :grinjoint: :grinjoint:

I started my freshman year in high school, so about 3 years ago. When i was younger I told myself I would never ever smoke, I guess things changed.

1-5 years

I started blowin like 5 years ago, cuz I remember seeing some shit about Y2k and bein totally off my ass. It was like a year before high school. Im glad I found Mary cuz she got me thru some tough times. Thanx Mary! I love U! :adore: :adore: :adore:

since 14 oh yea

I started smoking avidly when i was 14, second semester grade nine, so almost 5 years ago, and my experiences with this wonderfully diverse substance have only progressively improved.

lol, this is quite an easy way to figure out whos 18 and whos not! Smokezombie you sly devil!! :goof: :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom