When is it legal?

EventHorizon

Now that the liberals won... when will it be legal to grow 6 plants per household?

Most likely not, you will probably have to buy it from a bud shop. Unless you have a prescription, where you would probably pick up from a pharmacy, or bud shop.

Theres no sure answer yet... otherwise they will fuck the system they developed.... they want to make it a cash cow but what they fail to realize is that not everyone can afford 157 dollars for 14 grams.... so people will grow it anyways and than they will be forced to police it yet again.... retards just legalize it for rec purposes like colorado did.... hope i spelt that right...

You have to remember if its a pharmacutical drug which requires a perscription than they have pah those doctors... in ontario the average doctors wage is 368000.00 a year with access bonuses and pension as well... that money has to come from the consumer.... cuts into profit shares... blah blah blah... we pay a shitload for it and now they have more money to spend on cancelljng gas plants and pocketing the money... thats the canadian government

WE will just have to wait and see but i will say this. If trudeau really has his heart set on legalization it should come soon as he would want to take in the profits ASAP. Waiting a couple years to implement may be too late to realize the revenues as the next election will be coming

What im starting to see more of now is people advertising in comments section about cannabis and stating to email them and they will ship you a list of the strains they have and you can buy from them and they ship to your address. Just wondering if anyone has used this kind of service before?

Seeing all leaders except Harper promised to decriminalize I feel confident that Trudeau will keep his promise. He's got a lot on his plate but this matter is important for him for 2 reasons. One is tax revenue which he needs and the sooner the better. The other reason is the medical aspect which is important for people who voted for him and therefore important for the liberals if they want to get elected in 4 years. He can't wait too long. I expect we'll see what he's going to do by the summer and maybe before. Would make a nice Xmas present. Possession should be straight forward - legal. Growing for personal use may be a hurdle because of lost taxes.

What im starting to see more of now is people advertising in comments section about cannabis and stating to email them and they will ship you a list of the strains they have and you can buy from them and they ship to your address. Just wondering if anyone has used this kind of service before?
By chance is his email address Superstrains@afoolandhismoneyaresoonparted.com :thedoubletake:

In terms of the OP original post. Looks like the first steps were taken today with the laws stating medicinal users can now light up anywhere.

In terms of the OP original post. Looks like the first steps were taken today with the laws stating medicinal users can now light up anywhere.

To clarify a little. It was the Ontario Gov't (provincial not federal) making an exemption to the law regarding no smoking in public spaces like restaurants, buildings, etc. After public outcry they are putting it on hold to take another look. It would have taken affect Jan 1, 2016. My understanding of the law at present is that medicinal users can smoke their medicine anywhere a tobacco smoker can. I thnk you are correct about 'first steps'. The Premier of Ontario (a liberal) is closely allied with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (a liberal) and is, I think, attempting to go in the same direction. Here is a link.

Ontario government taking medical marijuana plan back to the drawing board | Toronto Star

yup and i knew this was going to happen because the ontario liberals are a bunch of idiots but that is for another story. The biggest win is that our federal health minsiter is Jane Philpott who is a big advocate of legalization. Better than that draconian former health minster Rona Ambrose who stated that there was zero health benefits to using cannabis

It's already legal in Vancouver due to a bylaw.. but arrests are continuing because it's still illegal on a federal level, pretty much the same struggle that we were seeing in the states.

I heard a "spring 2016 legalization" and it said 6 plants per household on the liberal website outline.

Of course we can grow our own.. it's like tobacco/alcohol. Are crab apples illegal?

Last month our Federal Judge ruled that it is unconstitutional not to allow medical patients to grow our own medicine. The government has 6 months to come up with a viable guideline for growing

Former PM Jean Chretian being in the news today criticizing criminal records for youth for smoking marijuana is a positive signal. It looks to me like he may be preparing us for soon to be de-criminalization legislation for small quantities possession. Tom Mulcaire, NDP leader has stated in the past that de-criminalization should happen without delay. I'm expecting an announcement from the Liberals this summer, before parliament reconvenes, that small quantity possession will not be illegal.

Back
Top Bottom