When to add nutes?

mohawk

One more time with a bet question for you all. Me and my homeboy have 2 different opinions about when to add nutes in the veg cycle. Is it better to add nutes within the first seven days of sprouting, or wait until 7 days have passed since sprouting? Depending on the right answer, or most common answer, ill let you guys know if i won or lost $20 :thanks:

Mohawk

Well if you are growing in hydro it is " from the start" If you are growing in soil with no timed release nutes then a good rule of thumb is three weeks. Some require it sooner, and some later... :peace:

I grow in soil and I start with nutes at the end of 2 weeks, beginning of the 3rd week, and at 1/4 strength. My experience has been that anytime earlier will just kill them, they can't handle it and don't need it till then

Well, since we were both wrong, I was the least wrong about waiting longer than 7 days :cheer: Being that this will be a soil grow, they wont get chemically bombed till the start of the 3rd week. That is just good information to know. Thanks guys, now im gonna spend that $20 on some beer for us. Go figure, i only win like $5 anyways. :thanks:

Mohawk

Back
Top Bottom