When to flower

srjc

hiya all im a rookie here and doing my first dwc with cfls grow, so far so good with my bag-seed baby, no real problems so far, apart from a odor problem which now has been corrected, thanks guys for all the info on that one :thanks:
but now i have another question........"when should i start the 12/12 to bring on flowering" ........ i have browsed "420" in regards to my question and i have found many different answers none that i could really set my heart to be a solid answer anyways....so i will upload some pics of my baby (as good as my camera is capable of) and hoping that someone here could advise me in my question of "when should i start the 12/12 to bring on flowering" ........
:thanks: in advance for your help
:love:

Re: when to flower ?????

pics posted as quoted above

day 31 from seed sow.....

"when should i start the 12/12 to bring on flowering" ........

21082011661.jpg
21082011658.jpg
21082011643.jpg
21082011638.jpg
21082011637.jpg

ok a big thanks @ PrairiePoet, after reading the links to other threads here @420, and many more threads i have decided to: 1...to do a Lst tonight on my baby 2... trip to town to buy flower bloom nutes 3...put my baby into flower two weeks from tonight.... so will be updating my thread soon
:thanks:
:yahoo:

begin the flowering stage when your plant has been in the veg stage for about 4-6 weeks. It takes about 8-10 days for the plant to actually transition from the veg stage to the flowering stage.

Nice lookin plant. Cant wait until mine gets that big. I am only on day 8. are you growing inside or outside, hydro or soil?

im doing a deep water culture under cfls, if you look at the bottom of my post on this thread you will see "Rookie Grow" in green writing, if you click on that it will take you to my grow from the start to tonight, im new to indoor grows and my last outdoor grow was 16 yrs ago, so i would say im new to the game, im trying to keep my grow simple,
if you want you can subscribe to threads by clicking on "Thread tools" and then by clicking subscribe and following the links, this way it make s it easier to follow the threads that interest you, which is many in my view as i just want to be able to get all the information, i can on growing, so i can learn as much as possible to make my grows just as successful as those i follow....
:welcome: and :thanks:
:love:

Back
Top Bottom