When will it flower?

snicrep

I searched the forum and cant find the specific answer. I have a jack herrer, bruce banger, and alaskan purple. Looking good, about 2ft tall. Changed lighting to 12/12 for a week now. When should i see signs of flowering?

Different plants, and different strains flower, at diff. Times. How long were they in veg? Before the switch, and u must not let any light in the room / tent during lights out, none ! At all. My 2 cents

Different plants, and different strains flower, at diff. Times. How long were they in veg? Before the switch, and u must not let any light in the room / tent during lights out, none ! At all. My 2 cents
About 6 wks old. I have a good tent so lights shouldnt be a prob. This is my 2nd grow. 1st was autos so i do need to be patient

Varies on the strain but most fall into the 10-14 day range (some can in slightly less if a "fast strain"), as it takes a bit for them to switch gears. Sometimes I have gone to less light hours like an 11-13 or 10-14 if they being difficult or I don't need the heat due to time of year. Just have to be patient and they will do their thing when ready.

About 6 wks old. I have a good tent so lights shouldnt be a prob. This is my 2nd grow. 1st was autos so i do need to be patient

Some strains won't flower at 6 weeks old, it varies and can be all over the place by strain. Same as some I have grown won't show pre-flowers until 8 weeks old, so doubt they would flower any earlier no matter what you did.

It is always a good thing for plants to show sex before dropping lights back. Lots of strains will do this. It is a sign of maturity. Not all strains will do this but it helps when they do. Mostly females will show a hair here and there.

They should be showing sex soon. Give them plenty of time to be sure what is what. You don't have to have the males out when they show a tiny nub. Give it another few days to show balls before killing it. Different strains have different flowers so it is best to wait and be sure.

Back
Top Bottom