When will I be clean?

shawn123z

I have smoked marijuana daily for about 1 month and 1 week. Each day i would smoke only about 0.5-1.0 grams and taken about 1 gram worth of dabs here and there and eaten about 2 servings of edibles that were not that potent within that time frame as well. I am 5'9 male and weigh 127 pounds. Very skinny with high metabolism. I am not very active. I have started drinking about a liter of water a day. sometimes more and sometimes less. When will i be clean? I have been thinking about getting a 7 day detox kit from GNC so i can get a job but i would like some input. It has been 3 days since i stopped smoking. I do not want to use synthetic urine i feel more comfortable with getting clean. thank you.

No one can tell you for sure. I would guestimate it would take you at least a month to get clean.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

I would get some cheap thc test strips and test yourself at home a couple of times before the test. If you don't have time then sub with synthetic or someone elses clean urine.

Takes me at least 2 months to get clean. A lot of variables on how long it takes a person to get clean. Body fat, liver and kidney function, metabolism, amount of exercise.

Back
Top Bottom