When You Stoned In museum

Hauntedhaze47

Hello 420 dudes.

I went to the Museum a few times when I was High. It feels like I was living in those times. Believe me, you can feel the smell of those old things even with the deepest receptors. Believe me. I recommend it. I went to the movie set once.
But making art like this when you're high is an excellent thing. I just wanted to get your opinion. How did you feel before. Thanks, very Smoky wishes

Hi @Hauntedhaze47 and welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I too enjoy huge sensory input while very stoned. I live in the Kansas City region, so the very excellent Nelson-Atkins Art Gallery is fairly close to me. Right now they are doing a Vincent Van Gogh Immersive Experience exhibit. Being there, immersed in this art put me totally in heaven. I laid on the floor for a while... stood on my head (with help) and totally got into it. The exhibit is in 22 US cities right now so roll a big fatty of your best medicine, and go see this thing. It will blow your mind.

Merhaba @Hauntedhaze47 ve foruma hoş geldiniz! :Hoşgeldiniz:

Ben de çok sarhoşken büyük duyusal girdilerden zevk alıyorum. Kansas City bölgesinde yaşıyorum, bu yüzden çok mükemmel Nelson-Atkins Sanat Galerisi bana oldukça yakın. Şu anda bir Vincent Van Gogh Sürükleyici Deneyim sergisi yapıyorlar. Orada olmak, bu sanata dalmış olmak beni tamamen cennete soktu. Bir süre yerde yattım... başımın üzerinde (yardımla) durdum ve tamamen içine girdim. Sergi şu anda 22 ABD şehrinde, bu yüzden en iyi ilacınızdan büyük bir yağ alın ve bu şeyi görün. Aklını başından alacak.

wow Ohh My God.Thats Amazing 🤩

Back
Top Bottom