Where are all my MA growers at?

a filter system will remove everything it was designed to remove.... I have a 4 stage system for the whole house, removes 99% of the crap in my water, then a 5 stage RO under the sink to remove the rest.

Nothing but pure H2O at that point. So, need to add everything the plant needs back in.

as for vinegar or baking soda... no clue dude. sorry

You have a well or is that just a preference? And how much for the whole setup?

Hey Guys
Has anyone used a water filter ? The one I am looking at removes lead mercury and chlorine, What I am wondering is does it also remove stuff the plant needs from the water? Also when adjusting ph in the water is it ok to use vinegar or baking soda ?
Thanks
Id use Vinegar or Lemon. Baking Soda is man made chemicals. Happy growing

:rofl: aint that the truth. I am actually further west than Worcester, in the 413, on that incredible highway, I91,, :rofl: actually, not far from 6 flags,, lol

lol I'm further than you. About 1.5 miles from ny line. When I say western mass usually get a blank stare and "where?" Still legal though and yes my plants are in flower.

lol I'm further than you. About 1.5 miles from ny line. When I say western mass usually get a blank stare and "where?" Still legal though and yes my plants are in flower.

Dude that far west is the west coast like time zones away.....like you see the sunset over a different ocean. :thumb:

I was like - damn is that powdery mildew?????
420-magazine-mobile1080203480.jpg

Then I was like - oh snap it's the trichs!!
420-magazine-mobile1660068796.jpg

In about 10 days, I'll most likely have some clones to trade fresh out of the TurboKloner. No guarantees, it depends how many are successful and how many are needed for our developing plans, but I think now is a good time to start the discussion.

Strains are Humboldt Green Crack CBD, TH Seeds MOB, Sensi Northern Lights, Humboldt Blue Dream.

Crap I need a drink after seeing this first day week six
420-magazine-mobile1658104108.jpg

She wants to be a he ....
No wonder my buddy found a seed in dispensary stuff
420-magazine-mobile991889939.jpg

Feeling deceived - like I reached under her skirt and found a penis

Just finished week 5 .... this is the first day of week 6
I read this as a 70 day plant so 3 or 4 weeks ...
And there wasn't any when I went to bed 7 hours ago .

This is going to ruin everything - my best clones are from these - gonna see if my buddy has nanners (clone source), he probably thinks it's normal or something.

So the flushing begins - gonna have to start over

In about 10 days, I'll most likely have some clones to trade fresh out of the TurboKloner. No guarantees, it depends how many are successful and how many are needed for our developing plans, but I think now is a good time to start the discussion.

Strains are Humboldt Green Crack CBD, TH Seeds MOB, Sensi Northern Lights, Humboldt Blue Dream.

Might be interested in the northern lights. Just one or two

Back
Top Bottom