Where are all my MA growers at?

This is my first outdoor grow. From my understanding (what I've researched and been told by many outdoor Growers) theyll usually start to flower around the summer solstice when they start to get less sunlight. You can also force flower w light deprivation by covering greenhouse.
Buy some BT for the caterpillars now. They tend to hatch and start eating right before harvest. I've battled them every year till I used for the first time last year and yielded about 90%

I can only imagine the damage the gypsy moths did last year to any outdoor grows
Right!!! Especially in hard hit areas. Im in the boroughs and we didnt have them too bad last year or this YET. I did however find one of lil tiny bastards on my plants INSIDE the greenhouse. So I purchased BUNCHES of traps. Have fun getting at them now lol

Ok so - I just got hired at the dispensary for quality control for finding this in some nug... it's called hippy crippler and I found an APHID cured in it .
Pretty gross!
420-magazine-mobile64718162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile60563601.jpg

I can only imagine what was in all the brick weed I smoked in the 90's .

LOL! Or the baggie of "weed 'n seed" in the late 60's - early 70's! Good for a laugh anyway! Wish I had a pix of the pot we had back then, you WOULD laugh. More stem and seeds than weed. Always had fun sorting, before smoking. So wish I had some of that now, especially the seed! Shit, I thru out more seed than I ever thought. Now seed is $10 or more for ONE! Somewhere in my collection of "stuff" is a gray film canister (red top, I can see it...) ¾ filled with seed. Would be fun to see if they germinate.

So right, Philsthetant, we knew nothing then!

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don't really remember yesterday all that well..."
Dory

LOL! Or the baggie of "weed 'n seed" in the late 60's - early 70's! Good for a laugh anyway! Wish I had a pix of the pot we had back then, you WOULD laugh. More stem and seeds than weed. Always had fun sorting, before smoking. So wish I had some of that now, especially the seed! Shit, I thru out more seed than I ever thought. Now seed is $10 or more for ONE! Somewhere in my collection of "stuff" is a gray film canister (red top, I can see it...) ¾ filled with seed. Would be fun to see if they germinate.

So right, Philsthetant, we knew nothing then!

"I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don't really remember yesterday all that well..."
Dory

In the early 80's I can remember seeing my mother and her friends rubbing the weed into a spaghetti strainer to separate it all! Lol

Yes I would love to grow that properly nowadays. No hybrids back then!

Back
Top Bottom