Where can I find 23watt 6500k cfl bulbs?

Nagini

I want to know where YOU have recently found 6500k cfls. Not your friend your cousin, yadda yadda yadda.
I've searched home depot, no luck. Walmart, no luck. I order 6500k cfls from amazon, they arrived today...... and they're 5000k. Just waited 12 days to get the wrong product. And the irony is I work for Amazon!!! Is there that great of a difference between the two bulbs for vegging?:scratchinghead:

SIDE NOTE: I'll be running 12 23watts with a reflector in a 1.8 sq ft area for approx. 19,200 lumens. I don't need my plants tall, it's a micro gro. I'm stumped as to why there are no 6500k bulbs in my town.

I get mine at the local home depot, Phillips daylight deluxe 4 pack.
You can always order them and have them ship to a store near you to avoid shipping costs.

Just went by Lowes and outta the whole wall of lighting, I found one product by sylvania that was 23watt 6500k. I asked the worker about 6500k and he goes "oh man sounds like a specialty bulb we wouldn't have that." Well I'm glad I looked instead of taking his word. I purchased 4 bulbs. I have an 8 pack coming from amazon and we'll wait and see if this time they're 6500k like advertised or if i'll be headed back to lowes. It was really tempting to buy them out of 6500k bulbs and stock pile them like a doomsday prepper hahaha :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom