Where did this seed come from?

dadadenny

I'm nearing my first ever indoor harvest and have started to pick buds from the 130 day old clones. Learning to dry and crue. I'm pretty old and have been smoking pot of many decades. In the last thirty years I can't remember a single seed in a single bag of the hundreds of bags in that time. To be fair I don't remember every little thing, But guess what I found in my first close up inspection of dried slightly immature buds? A seed that looked more mature than some I bought from Nirvana! A seed, a Freaking seed. Maybe its not big deal, but I thought i was paying attention, to a fault, spending to much time looking at them beautiful plants. Not always beautiful.. I have placed my plants into major stress a number of times and was wondering if i had increased the likelyhood of hiemefrdites. But shouldn't I have noticed male polen pod? evidently no....
My hats off to the system that for the most part delivered an excellent product year round. Just saying thanks to the growers and dealers who got me this far. I will not forget you, when I can produce my own. To tell the truth I am making so many mistakes I don't think my crop will be as good as what I can buy thru the medical community and the street dealer as well. I mean finding
br4a.jpg
br4a.jpg
seeds in my first buds of the first plant.
I thought I was a gardener
I know I can't sing , but do it anyway.

Hey Dadadenny, Welcome to the 420 team mate :)

Nice girls from what I can see. Dont worry about the seed you found, you were probably right. If there was a lot of stress in their early life like you said you probably just stressed one to hermi on you.

Just keep an eye on them and look out for them pollen sacks and try to remove them before they pop if there are any more.

Foliar watering kills off pollen apparently so do that from time to time just make sure they don;t stay wet you don't want mould.

Apart from that all looks great , keep on what your doing and there no reason why your first won't be better than what you can get in dispenserys in your area.

Back
Top Bottom