Where to buy a bong in PA?

BLaZnxBLuNTs

yoo everyone

i live in Pennsylvania (USA) n i really want a nice glass bong or bowl. my bud has like a 2 or 3 foot glass bong :bongrip: but he wouldnt tell me where he got it.

i tried cigar & other smoke shops according to friends but never had ny luck.

i also tried looking for 1 online but, idk if thats legal to ship it into PA n i dont wanna take the risk of havin it picked off

so if anyone knows where to get a nice glass bong or bowl in PA please reply:

Re: Where to buy a bong in PA ?

yoo everyone

i live in Pennsylvania (USA) n i really want a nice glass bong or bowl. my bud has like a 2 or 3 foot glass bong :bongrip: but he wouldnt tell me where he got it.

i tried cigar & other smoke shops according to friends but never had ny luck.

i also tried looking for 1 online but, idk if thats legal to ship it into PA n i dont wanna take the risk of havin it picked off

so if anyone knows where to get a nice glass bong or bowl in PA please reply:

It depends where in PA are you looking, cause there is a shop in philly called wonderland where you can get some nice bongs some are on the expensive.. :rollit:

Go to South Street in Philly. You'll have lots of options.

haha there is a shop called Utopia in Easton Pa as well! They have nice stuff as well. Must be in the name!

wonderland, absynnia (i think thats how you spell it), and another place at 15th and south in philly

i dont kno any websites...im lookin for some safe ones atm

hope your name is not Mary Beth Buchanan

oh man I just looked her up on yahoo, I didn't know she was behind putting away tommy chong

and isn't PA huge? is it that hard to find a head shop there?? thats a bummer

:peace:

There are a few I know of
There is Frolic (on the Mountain) in Exton
Moonflower in West Chester
Paisley Moon in Reading
Purple Dragon in Spring City

and multitudes more in Philly

There are at least 2 in the wilkes-barre area( Utpoia, and Magical Gardens, which has been around for almost 40 years now) And theres an alright shop with good prices in Williamsport called Home Blown Glass. Theres a ton of headshops all over PA, just gotta know where to find em

This site has sponsors - always support those who pay to keep this site running so you don't have to (if at all possible) - and I believe that some of them sell such items.
420 Magazine - Sponsors

dude, there is a bong company called 'illadelph' i think i spelled it right.. they make really really really really nice bongs, they have a freezer bong that you can leave in the freezer when ever you arent smoking and it wont pop or break.. but they are expensive too..

:)

oh man I just looked her up on yahoo, I didn't know she was behind putting away tommy chong

and isn't PA huge? is it that hard to find a head shop there?? thats a bummer

:peace:

Pennsylvania's pretty big, but its Phillly on one end, Pittsburgh on the other and Alabama in between.

The only headshop I ever knew of in PA was called Telaropa, (could be spelled wrong) located in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh, and they shut down several years ago AFIK. Its always been my assumption that Pennsylvania laws made operating a headshop difficult. I always just jump the border to West Virginia when I need to go to a headshop.

Have the laws changed much in PA since chongs arrest? I tried to order a bong online for my PA friend, they shipped it over but I was kind of worried my friend would get in trouble... not sure who would be to blame tbh.

Back
Top Bottom