Which Jack’s looks best?

Sctanley007

I’ve just switched from growing photo’s to auto’s and am planning on cycling through perpetually with two new plants every 4 weeks.

i’ve used Jack’s Classic and Citrus in the past with great results. Then I jumped onto the MC wagon. I like it but don’t love it...for veg it was great but always had issues with flower.

I’ve had a last minute change of heart and am going to use what I know...Jack’s. I’ve always added CM and silica and will continue to do so.

Is it worth using Recharge with Jack’s? I’ve not used it before and was going to use it with MC.

Jack’s has several formula’s so my question is which looks best?

Classic- 20-20-20
Citrus- 20-10-20
Tomato- 12-15-30
Petunia- 20-6-22
Houseplant- 15-30-15
Violet- 12-36-14
Palm- 16-5-25

then blossom 10-30-20 during Flower.

I've heard of jacks and seen some of their products. I've see videos of people having good results. However, i use MC from start to finish. maybe @MrSauga can help you out.

I've heard of jacks and seen some of their products. I've see videos of people having good results. However, i use MC from start to finish. maybe @MrSauga can help you out.
Not really PK. I know many use the product, and with so many variations I couldn't do an analysis on all of them. Sorry I wasn't of any help, but someone who has used it would be better off giving some advice.

Jack’s has several formula’s so my question is which looks best?

A great many people have used 5-12-26 Part A / Cal Nit Part B / Epsom salt to grow cannabis over the years, so you should probably add those two products to your list. It's completely water-soluble, so no hassles when mixing (and you don't need to grow in dirt if you don't want to ;) ).

Thanks for the replies @TorturedSoul, I ended up ordering the 15-5-20 Tap with the Blossom (not sure if it’s the same as what can be found locally or if it’s canna specific). Also got the Finishing to try it out.

Hopefully it arrives soon. Gave my 15 day old Seemango a feed of the classic yesterday and saw a huge jump to today.

ED26D740-6F5C-42E2-A6FE-9219D89C6BB2.jpeg

07488A0F-E590-4796-8AAC-78924893C2A4.jpeg

7610994A-0EB1-44C1-82EE-6E9DCDB66881.jpeg

I found a suggested feeding schedule for that. Forum software is configured to not allow .PDF files, though, so I'm not able to attach the document directly to this post.

Code:
https://5efb2711-22d2-46e2-827b-2f81215c4be7.filesusr.com/ugd/3230c0_a04f7587a20d4ba08b89f158df85c3bf.pdf

It includes some of their other products. It also lists a telephone number and email address at the bottom for people who require some assistance/advice.

The Jacks Tap formula is designed for tap water that provides fairly high levels of Calcium and some amount of other trace minerals. Tap has high percentage of ammonium, which will lower rootzone pH to balance the alkalinity of tap.

With only 3% Ca in Tap, even with hardwater you likely need to use calmag for calcium, magnesium and sulfur. In choosing a CalMag supplement, try to find one that is low in N, as some use calcium nitrate and possible magnesium nitrate and that will get your N:Ca balance off. If your water is extremely hard you can possible get away with only using magnesium sulfate (epsom) but its unlikely. As a general rule, cannabis requires almost as much Ca as N (or more if in coco)

As the feed schedule shows, the Bloom formula is a bloom initiator used at the begining of flower only, and the Finish is a PK booster used to supplement late flower. Note the high ec at the end off the feed schedule.
if you use Si then watch your pH as it is very high, as you probably know.

You should continue using the recharge too.
i use the Jacks Hydro btw, in coco, at the moment.

So to sound stupid but, is Tap actually for use in soil or hydro or both? I grow in soil. I meant to call the company today but forgot.

Tap would be better for soil, so you’re good. Any formulation with more than a percent or so of ammonium N is better for soil, as the microbial action will modulate the N uptake.

Back
Top Bottom