which ones to clone?

TickeyTackey

I currently have 13 plants all started from seeds that were planted in mid january. 4 white widow, 4 big bud and 5 carnival. I am ready to start the budding cycle and want to pull out one of each strain to keep as mothers. My question is which plant do i pull out? Some are tall and skinny and others are short and bushy. Anyting special i should look for in a mother?
Thanks!

Yep, all feminized seeds. All under a 1000w hps. I have enough room to veg. 24 clones along with 3 mothers in one room and flower 24 in another room.

Very Cool, Please consider starting a Grow Journal. :thumb:
Pick the prettiest, fullest, Healthest, best growin' ones. Any other traits you like to carry over.
Good luck and keep us posted Bro.
:surf:

I would take one if not several clones from all of them now so I would have some variation of genetics, also you dont really know how they are going to yield yet.

Thanks for the info. I have started a journal. I've been an outdoors grower for 12 years and this is my real first indoor attempt, finally have the room! I don't want to clone yet because i'm hoping to start a 2 month cycle. 2 months flower and one month veg. I have 9 ft. ceilings so i think i will pick the greenest, strongest ladies and see what happens. The carnival plants are looking so healthy! anyone had a go with that strain? The whitewidow looks sweet too. Thanks so much! I love this forum!

Back
Top Bottom