White dots - Black spiders? Urgent Please

davidson2354

Hey fellow "herbalists", this is my first post on this forum, unfortunately not for the best reasons.
I have germinated and planted an automatic Blueberry seed, since 12 of July, and from a few days back its starting to show some signs of pests or nutrients deficiency. Growing outdoor.

I also have to say that in the same balcony I have a mint that has been constantly attacked by white flies I think.

Im providing some photos with the symptoms.

Going straight to the point...

What do I do to stop this menace?

Thank you very much guys, Im a bit desperate here, all help will be apreciate it! Fucking alot!

Merciiiii

:)

forum9.JPG
forum8.JPG
forum7.JPG
forum6.JPG
forum5.JPG
forum4.JPG
forum3.JPG
forum2.JPG
forum15.JPG
forum14.JPG
forum13.JPG
forum12.JPG
forum11.JPG
forum1.JPG

looks like spider mites to me. I would check for root rot as well.
You can see them if you use a good magnifying glass. Look at the back side of the leaf. I thought I had that problem about a week ago. But it turned out to be root rot. About all I can offer. Good luck.

looks like spider mites to me. I would check for root rot as well.
You can see them if you use a good magnifying glass. Look at the back side of the leaf. I thought I had that problem about a week ago. But it turned out to be root rot. About all I can offer. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply dude, yes I have checked and those last 3 photos you can see black little dots, I think they're black... I could see that those little dots were moving in some leafes, And today I checked and there are more, and there's a leaf thats being completely eaten.

I will for sure give much less water for now about the root rot.

What do I do to Kill these fucking bastards??Thanks!

Hey fellow "herbalists", this is my first post on this forum, unfortunately not for the best reasons.
I have germinated and planted an automatic Blueberry seed, since 12 of July, and from a few days back its starting to show some signs of pests or nutrients deficiency. Growing outdoor.

I also have to say that in the same balcony I have a mint that has been constantly attacked by white flies I think.

Thank you very much guys, Im a bit desperate here, all help will be apreciate it! Fucking alot!

Merciiiii

forum9.JPG
forum8.JPG
forum7.JPG
forum6.JPG
forum5.JPG
forum4.JPG
forum3.JPG
forum2.JPG
forum15.JPG
forum14.JPG
forum13.JPG
forum12.JPG
forum11.JPG
forum1.JPG

You Have Spider Mites,So Now You Must Act FAST!!!!These Mites Spread FAST!There Are Plenty Of Products To Choose From To Kill/Repel Mites But You Need This Info First.

1.If Your Plant Was In Early Veg Stage Then Using Insecticides/Pesticides Will Be Okay!
SM-90,SNS 217,Azamax Etc Is Good If NOT Flowering.

2.Since Your Flowering,All I Can Say Is AVOID Chemicals!!!Even If People Say It Killed The Mites Etc. Dont Put Chemicals On Your Plant That Is Flowering!!!Anyways The Best Way To RID Of Mites When You Dont Want To Use Chemicals On Your Plant Due To Flowering,Then I Recommend You Use "Lady-Bugs"If You Get A Box Full Of Them And Just Let Them Free On Your Plant,They Will Eat,Kill The Mites!Also Make A Homemade Oil To Use To Spray The Plant To Drown The Mites.Use Garlic,Soap,Veg Oil,Neem Oil(WORKS BUT WILL HAVE BAD ODOR/TASTE ON BUDS).The Point Of Using The Oils Mixed With Water To Spray,Is So When You Spray Your Entire Plant The Oils Will Keep The Water On The Leaves Instead Of Running Off.Basically Drown The Mites.

Also I Dont See Signs Of Root Rot Just From Your Pictures.The Brown/Bronze Spots On Your Leaves Are From The Mites Sucking The Plants Contents.If Your Leaves Turn Entirely Yellow/Brown And Fall Off Then Yeaaa.....Maybe Thats A Sign....If You Wanna Make Sure,Just Water Your Plant And Smell The Water That Drains Out The Bottom Of Your Pot.If It Smells Nasty/Stinky Then Thats A Sign.

High Davidson2354

Spider mites in flower are every growers nightmare.

I just found some of the little demons on my vegging NL girl. I've been hunting down and squashing thrips for the last week but a couple of little dark dots on a couple of leaves looked suspicious. Brought a couple in and found a mite! Double whammy!

Dug out that bottle of neem I've had for years. Opened it up and it had gone semi-solid. Quick Google says to warm it up in luke warm water and bingo. Quite cool in my basement at 60F.

Mixed 250ml of warmed RO water, 2 drops of Dawn and 2.5ml neem in a small sprayer and soaked her down good lifting branches and nuking from every angle. I couldn't imagine doing a big room full of plants.

I can't remember if it's every 3 or 7 days to repeat the spray but I'm sure I can find out pretty fast in the forums.

If this treatment doesn't work I have a bottle of Malathion and I'll go all chemical warfare on their collective asses!

I'd be hooped if she was in flower.

I wish you luck, the good kind, with yours Davidson but not really sure what to do at the stage you're in.

L8r

You Have Spider Mites,So Now You Must Act FAST!!!!These Mites Spread FAST!There Are Plenty Of Products To Choose From To Kill/Repel Mites But You Need This Info First.

1.If Your Plant Was In Early Veg Stage Then Using Insecticides/Pesticides Will Be Okay!
SM-90,SNS 217,Azamax Etc Is Good If NOT Flowering.

2.Since Your Flowering,All I Can Say Is AVOID Chemicals!!!Even If People Say It Killed The Mites Etc. Dont Put Chemicals On Your Plant That Is Flowering!!!Anyways The Best Way To RID Of Mites When You Dont Want To Use Chemicals On Your Plant Due To Flowering,Then I Recommend You Use "Lady-Bugs"If You Get A Box Full Of Them And Just Let Them Free On Your Plant,They Will Eat,Kill The Mites!Also Make A Homemade Oil To Use To Spray The Plant To Drown The Mites.Use Garlic,Soap,Veg Oil,Neem Oil(WORKS BUT WILL HAVE BAD ODOR/TASTE ON BUDS).The Point Of Using The Oils Mixed With Water To Spray,Is So When You Spray Your Entire Plant The Oils Will Keep The Water On The Leaves Instead Of Running Off.Basically Drown The Mites.

Also I Dont See Signs Of Root Rot Just From Your Pictures.The Brown/Bronze Spots On Your Leaves Are From The Mites Sucking The Plants Contents.If Your Leaves Turn Entirely Yellow/Brown And Fall Off Then Yeaaa.....Maybe Thats A Sign....If You Wanna Make Sure,Just Water Your Plant And Smell The Water That Drains Out The Bottom Of Your Pot.If It Smells Nasty/Stinky Then Thats A Sign.

I'm curious about this home made spray myself. What would the formula be. In what raito is what I mean:thanks::thumb::thanks:

I'm curious about this home made spray myself. What would the formula be. In what raito is what I mean:thanks::thumb::thanks:

For The Garlic Spray:
Step 1:
1.Take 1 Bulb Of "Minced" Garlic And 1 Cup Of Vegetable Oil And Add To A Bowl/Cup Etc To Mix.
2.Place Both Ingredients In A Glass Jar/Bowl(SOMETHING WITH A LID)And Place It In Your Fridge To "Steep" For 2-3 Days.
3.After 2-3 Days Strain The Solids From The Oil Into A Container With A Lid.You Have Now Finished The Recipe To Move On To Step 2!Store In Fridge For Whenever You Need It!

Step 2:
-Add 1Tbsp Of Garlic Oil Made In Step 1
-Add 3 Drops Of Dish Soap
-Add 1 Qt Of Water
Now Just Mix And Spray!!Make Sure You Spray The Top And Bottom Fan Leaves And Also The Soil.

NOTE:WHEN USING THE GARLIC OIL METHOD,I WOULD PREFER SPRAYING WHEN YOUR LIGHTS ARE OFF.WHEN SPRAYING WHILE LIGHTS ARE OFF,THE GARLIC SPRAY WILL SOAK MORE RATHER THAN EVAPORATING IF YOUR LIGHTS ARE ON.

thanks hopefully I never need it, but you never know. Good piece of info to have. Thanks again

I Wouldnt Have That Kind Of Mind Set Though!!!!!Hoping You Wont Need It Is Basically Gonna End Up Biting You In The Butt.You Should Always Use Some Spray Deterrent Like Garlic Oil On Your Plants To Prevent It!It Is Easier Preventing Pests Then Having Pests!

Merciiiii

forum9.JPG
forum8.JPG
forum7.JPG
forum6.JPG
forum5.JPG
forum4.JPG
forum3.JPG
forum2.JPG
forum15.JPG
forum14.JPG
forum13.JPG
forum12.JPG
forum11.JPG
forum1.JPG

Ohhhhh! Also If The Mites Are Mainly On Lower Fan Leaves Then Rip/Cut Them Off.....It's Not Gonna Get Rid Of The Mites 100% But Will Slow Them Down!

I Wouldnt Have That Kind Of Mind Set Though!!!!!Hoping You Wont Need It Is Basically Gonna End Up Biting You In The Butt.You Should Always Use Some Spray Deterrent Like Garlic Oil On Your Plants To Prevent It!It Is Easier Preventing Pests Then Having Pests!

Well I'm from the old days. Weed wasn't as good, but was easier to grow. If you think I should be spraying them with something, Then yes I want to know about it. Are you referring the formula that OGxTka posted earlier?:thanks:

Well I'm from the old days. Weed wasn't as good, but was easier to grow. If you think I should be spraying them with something, Then yes I want to know about it. Are you referring the formula that OGxTka posted earlier?:thanks:

Did You Reply That To Me???"OGxToka" Is Me?!!! Bruhh Lay Off The Sativa Man:lot-o-toke: They Are Really Affecting Your Head!!! LOL JkJk

Back
Top Bottom