White hairs on budding plant?

personally i don't give a shit who this clark guy is, but this last post i think is the most probable of your explanations. it makes sense that the plant kills off the pistils and uses the resin in the buds. it still has nothing to do with pollination.

After watching this thread grow in profound discussion, I'm just hoping my pistols can out draw your pistols, and be the Last Plant Standing......camera zooms in on a close up of my bush blowing the smoke from a blazing cola.

The wierd shit ya think of after a few tokes of kb

Yo, thanks for that Dank, but really, had this vision of dueling pistols cross my gray matter, Bruce Willis blazing away in 'Last Man Standing', replacing his macho ass with my plant 'Esparanza'. She's a mean, heartless bitch.

Need help any body know what the spider web like stuff is in the flower after its budded dont think its mold didnt grow not on all the other flower
Spider Mites, possibly.
Better to ask in a FAQ thread, not here in this 15 year old post.

Thank you idk how to do that but its not a web ots like hair all the way in the bud u can put them out like the hair or web it at the core of the bud

Thank you idk how to do that but its not a web ots like hair all the way in the bud u can put them out like the hair or web it at the core of the bud
Ok well at the very least how about posting a picture?

Back
Top Bottom