White Russian yellowing leaves with brown spots.......need help

Siouxx

Hy there,
ive got an issue that i cant identify. The issue is in both tents, on flowering plants same as on my mothers.

i have White Russian, growing in Soil.
Ph is about 6,3 mostly- lowering Ph with apple vinegar
Growing in 16L pots.
Watering almost every second day.
Nutes Ive got full advanced nutrition program, with guano.
Apart from the lower older leaves turning yellow and fall off, i recently spotted the same issue but with brown spots on the leaves much higher.
Same look appears on the flowering tops.
The confusing part is that only few plants are affected....not all.
The also have pinky color on some parts, which would suggest for Ph irregularity but i check that every time.

If anyone could help me with the issue,.....because im running in circles atm without solution.

I also run advanced nutes. What program do you have them on ?

Ive got, Advanced Hydroponics of Holand, Dutch formula+natural power schedule.......micro, root stimulator, enzymes+, final solution and guano kalong grow-bloom for food.....
Usual 3ml/L guano, every 2nd take, enzymes once every 4 watering, ....
Used woodoojuice first 2 weeks on each phase.

I don't is that exact line so I can't give any personal feeding adjustments. With out knowing the full story on your plants I would just suggest a good flush but I am sure you have done that already. Since it's only on the few plants have you ruled out root rot? Just a thought

I don't is that exact line so I can't give any personal feeding adjustments. With out knowing the full story on your plants I would just suggest a good flush but I am sure you have done that already. Since it's only on the few plants have you ruled out root rot? Just a thought

Here is the line,......

But instead of grow-bloom i have Guano kallong liquid.
Voodoo Joice that i mentioned earlyer......Voodoo Juice : Best Root Lifter & Volume Booster for Hydroponic Plants

I did Flush the plants, and the RootRot was perhaps something i was afraid it can be.
I have high 30 C inside that sometimes goes up to 33 C, so my plants use much more water. It is possible that the salts packed the soil and Roots started to Root.
How can i be sure? And what is the best way to deal with it?
The only plant i am worried about is the mother plant (1) which has the problem, rest is no issue because they have only 2 more weeks anyway before harvest.

Can anybody help me? Im seeing brown dots on yellowish leafs. My plant is Shot Adrenaline Auto.
I thought I overfed the plant and flushed with tap water. And for one week Im not watering.
Please help me to solve my problem.

Can anybody help me? Im seeing brown dots on yellowish leafs. My plant is Shot Adrenaline Auto.
I thought I overfed the plant and flushed with tap water. And for one week Im not watering.
Please help me to solve my problem.

What's the PH of your tap water? Your plant could be locked out of nutrients if not around 6.5 for soil. How do you know you overfed? Looks to me like they have 'the claw', a classic sign of over watering. Let's wait and see if anyone else knows what this could be.

Cheers from the Kannabis Kremlin.

Thanks for the reply Vlaldimir. This is my first grow.
This is shot adrenaline auto from samsara seeds in 12 lt soil. Its almost in her 3rd month from the seed. I was feeding her with BioBizz Grow and when I thought its flowered (3 weeks ago from now) I used Bud Ignitor as adding to water. Because its been long time to grow this girl, one time I mixed Bud Ignitor and Bid Bud in the same watering. Than next days I saw little yellowish on middle and bottom leafs tips. And some old leafs become yellow. Than I thought its overfed and I flushed with about 30 lt tap water. (PH 7). Than till today I didnt watered my girl. For a couple of days my girls started to have brown dots on yellowish leafs. Today it was 6.5 ph before I watered and now I checked ph is showing 6.0. Im afraid this brown dotted leafs are getting increased everyday. Im afraid I will loose her afterr 3 months. She was very healty looking till I used bud ignitor and big bud together. Im sorry for her now.

Thanks for the reply Vlaldimir. This is my first grow.
This is shot adrenaline auto from samsara seeds in 12 lt soil. Its almost in her 3rd month from the seed. I was feeding her with BioBizz Grow and when I thought its flowered (3 weeks ago from now) I used Bud Ignitor as adding to water. Because its been long time to grow this girl, one time I mixed Bud Ignitor and Bid Bud in the same watering. Than next days I saw little yellowish on middle and bottom leafs tips. And some old leafs become yellow. Than I thought its overfed and I flushed with about 30 lt tap water. (PH 7). Than till today I didnt watered my girl. For a couple of days my girls started to have brown dots on yellowish leafs. Today it was 6.5 ph before I watered and now I checked ph is showing 6.0. Im afraid this brown dotted leafs are getting increased everyday. Im afraid I will loose her afterr 3 months. She was very healty looking till I used bud ignitor and big bud together. Im sorry for her now.

A disappointment never goes down easy. Over feeding is an easy mistake. If you are going to be making your own special batches, you should get an EC meter, it will tell you how "hot" your mix is. You did the flush already, so just sit tight and wait for the soil to get a little dry then water her with 1/4 strength of what you gave her before.

Back
Top Bottom