White spots on leaves

ultra127

Fairly new to growing, I was checking on my girls and I noticed these white spots on one of my plants leaves. Im thinking spidermights but im hoping im wrong. Can anyone help me out on this? If it is spidermights, does anyone know of how to get rid of them? I don't think ladybugs will stay around an outside plant but all the advice I can get is more then welcome.

sne88k.jpg

Go to your gallery and upload that photo there. It looks like spider mites, you need to take care of that before it gets out of control. There's a countless amount of threads on eradicating spider mites and lots of different products that are made specifically for them. People use soapy water, hot pepper wax, neem oil, azamax, spinosad, green cleaner, sierra natural sciences, and other products. It depends on what works best for your grow and how bad your infestation is. Providing more information and uploading that picture into the gallery will give you more responses.

It kind of looks like spider mite damage, but it's not close up enough to really tell. It could be some kind of eggs. If they are little indentions, then they might be spider mite damage or thrip damage, but if they are raised up bumps or little balls, then they are probably eggs (or some type of bug). Either way, do a little more research and observation to figure out exactly what they are and they figure out how to get rid of them asap. Your plant is still very small and young, bugs can do much more damage to small, weak plants than they can to large, established plants.

Sorry about the photos, thats the best my phone will do. Theyre not eggs because when i lift the leaves up i can see light through the little spots. Ive heard of using the soapy water so I think ill try that.
Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom