White Widow Auto Using FoxFarm Ocean Forest

Tagging along, looks great so far, nice training! Autos are like a challenge in my opinion, you have 4 to 6 weeks from seed to twist her proper and then GAME ON! Hands off and watch the magic happen! Do you plan to bottle feed soon? Just curious! Cheers!
Oh no, I wont bottle feed. When I feed I give about a quarter of a gallon to each about every 2 to 3 days.. i feed with nutes after 21 days old. I feed with nutes, skip nutes 2nd feed, feed nutes on 3rd, skip 4th, so on.. I also started using Emerald harvest nutes. They fucking love emerald harvest. But yeah between day 21 to day 30 to 34 I do the training so they still get a week in before starting flower, sometimes around day 14 if they are big enough. I usually Top them after they get 4th node and leave the 3rd nodes and cut 1 & 2 off.. then then her go crazy..lol

Hello your grow looks great btw. May I ask you growers an important question? Would you suggest using ph down to bring my waters ph close to neutral while growing in fox farm ocean forest mixed with nature’s super soil that replaces bottled nutrients? Thanks in advance

You always want to make sure your PH going is for soil is between 6 and 6.8 BUT you also want to test your runoff as well because if it is high or low you can adjust accordingly on the water going in! And please other growers if I'm wrong please correct and educate me as well.

Ok thanks a lot for your knowledge, I’ve been phing my water to 7 and the runoff comes out at about 6.8. Does the soil ph go up over time or down?
I believe it usually depends on how many nudes are still left in the soil when you re water it. This is just my opinion though I would pH your water to 6.8 that way you run off is hitting around 6.6 6.5 those numbers are actually more the nute uptake area for soil but it's hard to get a perfect regardless

Day 37....Feb-27th-2019
Flower has started with this girl.. More beauty begins!!

Day 40... March 2nd 2019

She is really starting to pistol out in flower mode.. I cant wait too she her flower grow and swell!!

Day 51... March 13th 2019

This girl is growing nicely and has boomed in the past 11 days.. I can Say that I'm happy with Emerald Harvest nutrients as well as the girl!!
20190313_203739.jpg
20190313_203755.jpg
20190313_204259.jpg

Back
Top Bottom