Critical Purple Auto In FoxFarm Ocean Forest

Tim

Planted the night of Jan 18th 2019.

I start my germination in a Peat pod that was expanded with PHed cal-mag water and then placed in the soil for continuous growth without having to transplant. Less stress!! Mykos mycorrhizae was put on peat pod with the seed as well and around and under the peat pod in the ocean forest soil. Once these girls reach about 3 weeks-old I will move them into my other grow space with the 1500 watt king led.

3 gallon Fabric Smart Pot
Seed - In peat pod with Mykos Mycorrhizae
Soil - FoxFarm Ocean Forest
2X2x4 tent with 300w WattShine LED
Water PH 6.5
78F
60 Humidity
15478702295642476132542290471955.jpg

The soil you have chosen is smacked with nutrients, so there is no need to give your seedling anything for a while :)
Oh yeah for sure. Which is good!! Save some cash of nutes..lol. This will be my first time using Ocean Forest so I'm pretty stoked. My other 3 grows in my journal is a medium I created.. It seems and seemed to do well but what I've seen done with Ocean Forest is why I wanted to switch!!

Day 14.. Feb 4th.. She looks retarded to me...lmao.. she is much smaller in size compared to the white widow AND taller/lanky.. ugh
20190204_171646.jpg
20190204_171655.jpg

Feb-22-2019
DAY 32

This girl has picked up her growth in this past week.. She it more compact compared to the white widow. Maybe she will blossom out to be a beauty when she all old and ready to harvest!!
This girl was topped as well a couple weeks ago alongside her widow sister!

Day 37... Feb-27th-2019
Not very much Flower has started showing yet with this girl.. But all nodes have moved up quite a bit.. She looks to possibly be a short stocky girl.. I'm not quite sure how her flower structure is going to look considering her leafs and branches are very small compared to the White Widow in the same tent.. This is a mystery.. Only time will tell!!

Day 37... Feb-27th-2019
Not very much Flower has started showing yet with this girl.. But all nodes have moved up quite a bit.. She looks to possibly be a short stocky girl.. I'm not quite sure how her flower structure is going to look considering her leafs and branches are very small compared to the White Widow in the same tent.. This is a mystery.. Only time will tell!!
20190227_210918.jpg
20190227_210938.jpg
Looks a little droopy on those fan leaves . @Hants420grower is growing the same plant , critical purple auto you can get an idea or two from him!

Looks a little droopy on those fan leaves . @Hants420grower is growing the same plant , critical purple auto you can get an idea or two from him!
Lights was already off before I Took that picture. I flipped it on just to grab that picture last night. I'm assuming the droopines was due to light off. Also thanks for the info on the other grower!!

Lights was already off before I Took that picture. I flipped it on just to grab that picture last night. I'm assuming the droopines was due to light off. Also thanks for the info on the other grower!!
That would explain the droopyness ,doing its night work! If Hants is on line he’ll get the reply and check you out . His ought to be close to finishing up ! I bought the same seeds with some more OG seeds . Once I get down to the last four weeks into flower on my white widows I’m going to put in the purple seeds just 2 and 2 carmelious autos .

That would explain the droopyness ,doing its night work! If Hants is on line he’ll get the reply and check you out . His ought to be close to finishing up ! I bought the same seeds with some more OG seeds . Once I get down to the last four weeks into flower on my white widows I’m going to put in the purple seeds just 2 and 2 carmelious autos .
Hell yeah brother.. Isnt this hobby such a pleasant thing to do?!! Getting to watch your medicine grow and bloom into beauty!! Im cutting down 2 plants tonight, 1 blueberry Auto and a Cream Mazar Auto!! Check em out. I have them in my signature on my journals. The Blueberry I'm harvesting is the topped one. My first grow was another blueberry i harvested a few weeks ago, I let grow naturally and she came out nice too!!

Day 40..March 2nd 2019

Just did some minor defoliation and cut off some stems deep within so open her up and give most energy to the top bud sights.

Did you submit this for plant if the month?
No.. I didnt think it was good enough for that..lol.. there are great looking plants bro!!..

Back
Top Bottom