White Widow Big Bud

Dad220

Hi everyone this is my white widow big bud 38 days in flower growing in coco. Do you think it's ready for flush now or leave it longer its says it flowers for 53 days. It's also a photo period.
I'd appreciate any advice thanks guys

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    670.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    826.8 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    631.4 KB · Views: 117
It depends on the state of the trichomes, and what you want out of it.

A magnifier or USB microscope would let you see exactly how close it is.

The harvest window opens when 50% of the trichomes are cloudy. This will yield a speedy high, but the full flavor is not there yet. This is a good time to start your flush for highest THC content.

When most of the trichomes are milky the plants will have reached their highest THC content. This is a good time to start your flush for a more relaxing high.

Next the trichomes will start turning amber. THC starts turning into CBN, and the high is more relaxing, and narcotic in nature. Think couch lock, and reduced anxiety.

I like to harvest when 15% - 20% of the trichomes are amber. Every grower has their own preference as to when to harvest. If this is your first grow of this strain you might want to do a partial harvest at each stage to find the best time to harvest for your next grow.

It depends on the state of the trichomes, and what you want out of it.

A magnifier or USB microscope would let you see exactly how close it is.

The harvest window opens when 50% of the trichomes are cloudy. This will yield a speedy high, but the full flavor is not there yet. This is a good time to start your flush for highest THC content.

When most of the trichomes are milky the plants will have reached their highest THC content. This is a good time to start your flush for a more relaxing high.

Next the trichomes will start turning amber. THC starts turning into CBN, and the high is more relaxing, and narcotic in nature. Think couch lock, and reduced anxiety.

I like to harvest when 15% - 20% of the trichomes are amber. Every grower has their own preference as to when to harvest. If this is your first grow of this strain you might want to do a partial harvest at each stage to find the best time to harvest for your next grow.
So it doesn't mean there done when the pistols start turning brown

Back
Top Bottom