White Widow

bigcid420

Here is a shot of my white widow grow. I cut them last night ill post some bud shots one there done. I have to shots of them hanging ill post later on. There so big i had the stalk touching the ceiling when i was nailing it to the rafters an it still is 1 inch away from touching the ground easy 8ft tall plant.

bud_shot.jpg

I also have a white rhino grow that is done an cured an ready to puff oh man oh man its some tasty stuff. I look forward to growing this White Russian .. Strongest plant known to man too my knowledge with if I'm not mistaken a 22% thc content. White widow X Ak47 has to be some good stuff ;)

nice4.jpg

Very impressive! I cannot wait to see the processed product.

Also, 22 % isn't the highest tested, I believe it was just over 30% though I cannot remember the strain. I know Warlock was tested over 28% though and I've heard Jack the ripper by TGA genetics is one of the strongest buzzes currently around.

Very impressive! I cannot wait to see the processed product.

Also, 22 % isn't the highest tested, I believe it was just over 30% though I cannot remember the strain. I know Warlock was tested over 28% though and I've heard Jack the ripper by TGA genetics is one of the strongest buzzes currently around.

i believe the strain you are looking for is alaskan thunderfuck or matanuska thunderfuck. they are tested at highest thc of any strain unless i am mistaken.

very nice buds can't wait for the other pics, +reps on a successful and yummy looking grow

Back
Top Bottom