White Widow EC Too Low?

Aaron Green

I am growing Crop King White Widow. This is my first grow.
1-3 weeks of flowering left to go. (Buds are getting fat fast but all pistols are still white)
Flood and drain. Under lots of light.
Humidity is 40%.
General Hydro flora trio nutrients.
Plants seem otherwise Healthy.

The girls burn if EC is over 0.95EC, 475PPM (0.5 scale) I have read this a heavy feeding strain? What EC do you feed White Widow? Does the fact that my girls burn at a low EC suggest another problem?

The girls also have no smell.

I would appreciate any comments on the pics.

Thanks

At that stage i am running 1100 ppm on my tds. Its bloom, floralicious and micro only and i add z7 for roots and mammoth p for different micros and hi brix e
623b632b960fe344e4b7f93c6f512e1d.jpg
9882cd62999be18cee846e2b9cd66be8.jpg
arth juice

You are close to harvest, watch your temps and humidity and ph bc it will flux a lot and definitely try not to bleach away thc by getting to hot. Humidity will cause mold so just keep a eye on things and dont forget to flush good growing

dude don't tell him that, he's a good 3 weeks for sure judging by the trich coverage and protruding pistils everywhere. I just finished running my 3rd cycle of the WW and honestly she puts on so much chunk in the 9th week I always run her 10+(70-75 full days of flowering) The smells come out late and are faint/light but the smoke is thick, piney, and crushingly strong if let finish proper

dude don't tell him that, he's a good 3 weeks for sure judging by the trich coverage and protruding pistils everywhere. I just finished running my 3rd cycle of the WW and honestly she puts on so much chunk in the 9th week I always run her 10+(70-75 full days of flowering) The smells come out late and are faint/light but the smoke is thick, piney, and crushingly strong if let finish proper
3 weeks is close brother and i said the samething i run my ppm at 1100 so i was accurate. Close to harvest is 3 to 4 weeks if you ask me bc flowering is 10 weeks, 7 down so i feel i was accurate

I am growing Crop King White Widow. This is my first grow.
1-3 weeks of flowering left to go. (Buds are getting fat fast but all pistols are still white)
Flood and drain. Under lots of light.
Humidity is 40%.
General Hydro flora trio nutrients.
Plants seem otherwise Healthy.

The girls burn if EC is over 0.95EC, 475PPM (0.5 scale) I have read this a heavy feeding strain? What EC do you feed White Widow? Does the fact that my girls burn at a low EC suggest another problem?

The girls also have no smell.

I would appreciate any comments on the pics.

Thanks
\

What amounts of everything are you putting in your feedings (ml/l) ?? plants look great in my opinion.

There is a general hydro app in the playstore if you tell what kind of system you have and what food it will tell you how much of each ingredient, but always go a lil lite, i do 3/4 strength personally and get plants like this
232f0ad6cc9ee50385a298fadb864bcd.jpg
b176ac34fa4a0a0309fe86b7cf1ab023.jpg
2849808a487f4fa2f52236d712dc6691.jpg

Back
Top Bottom